Rock Band Blitz pricing - will you purchase the game if it is...

lightsup55lightsup55 Opening Act
edited June 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Do you plan to purchase Rock Band Blitz and what would you be willing to pay?

Comments

• ClaptonsWigClaptonsWig I Can't Dance
    edited June 2012
    raynebc;4785121 said:
    Considering the number of songs it comes with (even though I don't like all of the ones that have been announced), I think $20 is fair. I also expect that it will only export to RB3 because of keys/harmonies.

Little late in the game to be exporting to LRB don't you think.
  • GopirateRBGopirateRB Unsigned
    edited June 2012
    $5 rock band blitz and export to rb3!!!!!!!!
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited June 2012
    For $10. the game will probably sell awesomely, even to non-rockbanders.
    for $15 i'm guessing people that have heard of/own rock band will buy it.
    for $20. probably only RB players will get it

or at least that's what i think
  • www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited June 2012
    It wont be $10 Ill bet my left ear on that one. Microsoft just raised the price limit on xbla games to $20 so I see $20 for blitz as a high possibility.
  • edited June 2012
    www1221;4785154 said:
    It wont be $10 Ill bet my left ear on that one. Microsoft just raised the price limit on xbla games to $20 so I see $20 for blitz as a high possibility.

The Watchmen game was $20 so it's been an option for a while.
    edited June 2012
    MagicMurderBag7;4785156 said:
    The Watchmen game was $20 so it's been an option for a while.

Really? Thens whats the hubub with "XBLA Next" or what eve they are calling it?
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited June 2012
    more cheevo's and bigger file sizes i believe.

(as in, they can put bigger games on XBLA)
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    Anyone who thinks this game is going to cost a mere five dollars is delusional.

I'm willing to pay 20, but I think 15 is the most likely price.
  • JerkinatorJerkinator Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    I'd pay up to $20, but I'm guessing it'll be $15.

And while I'll try the game out, I'm buying it 99.9% as an export. Love RB the way it is. Might be fun on a controller, but wouldn't ever take over for the real thing for me.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited June 2012
    Well if you consider that getting all 25 songs as DLC would cost you $50, (and that's not counting the game that comes with it) I think anything under that would be fair ;)
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    None of the above. PSN doesn't use whole numbers, it'll end in .99 or .49 or something. ;)

I'd buy at 20 though.
  • elfreakoelfreako Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    Out of the announced songs, there is one I want and four "meh, maybe". Considering I don't have an interest in the game itself, it's going to have to be extremely cheap for me to buy it, unless they hit a homerun with the unannounced songs. Right now, $5 is too much :(
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited June 2012
    I'd pay a full $20 for the songs, and play the game itself as a bonus.
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    edited June 2012
    With "over 20" songs... I will not pay over $20... but anything under that, I will scoop it up.
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    Considering that I get a game and a big bunch of songs with a discount, even $20 is a steal.
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    elfreako;4785350 said:
    Out of the announced songs, there is one I want and four "meh, maybe". Considering I don't have an interest in the game itself, it's going to have to be extremely cheap for me to buy it, unless they hit a homerun with the unannounced songs. Right now, $5 is too much :(
    Um, did you miss the part where they announced ten more songs?
  • fcmleftyfcmlefty Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    Once Bitten, Twice Shy and Bang Your Head are two songs that I'd have contributed kickstarter money towards, and probably more than $20. So I already look at $20 as a "sale price" for those two songs, and I'm getting another 18-23 songs (whatever the final number ends up being) for "free"
  • samjjonessamjjones Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    I've bought all of their other games, so I'll fork it over without much concern.

I expect this to price at $20. I'd be very surprised if it is more than that.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    I'm not sure how I'm supposed to vote. It's a multi-checkbox vote so are we supposed to check all that we'd be willing to pay? What exactly is being asked about with "- EXPORT to Rock Band 3 ONLY"?

It is likely the only thing that would prevent me from buying is if I were to hear news of a PS3 export snafu. If it exports in full and does not have any other negative impact on the PS3, (and the pricing is in the normal range of downloadable game pricing), I will buy it.
  • dansolodansolo Rising Star
    edited June 2012
    Will buy it as soon as it's available, I don't care what it costs. I likey Rock Band.:cool:
    edited June 2012
    thatmarkguy;4785519 said:
    I'm not sure how I'm supposed to vote. It's a multi-checkbox vote so are we supposed to check all that we'd be willing to pay? What exactly is being asked about with "- EXPORT to Rock Band 3 ONLY"?

It is likely the only thing that would prevent me from buying is if I were to hear news of a PS3 export snafu. If it exports in full and does not have any other negative impact on the PS3, (and the pricing is in the normal range of downloadable game pricing), I will buy it.

I just voted for everything because I like skewing results.
  • toymachineSHtoymachineSH Headliner
    edited June 2012
    I voted for every other thing
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    I expected the game to be $20 as soon as it was announced. 25 tracks AND it works with EVERY OTHER SONG YOU HAVE? $20 is a steal just to export 25 songs, let alone there's an actual GAME to play.

Plus $20 is the limit on XBL Arcade games and this is a pretty high profile Arcade game. I totally expect this and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD to be $20 this summer.
  • crash13crash13 Jiminy jillickers!
    edited June 2012
    I could see Tony Hawk being $15.
  • PheranPheran Opening Act
    edited June 2012
    meck77;4785119 said:
    I would pay 20 bucks for the songs alone so the game is an added bonus

This! I'm pretty sure I'd pay 20 bucks for the 15 songs that are announced so far, so 10 more is going to be freaking sweet, never mind the game. :)
  • GopirateRBGopirateRB Unsigned
    edited June 2012
    I would to have to put down $10 with free export to rb3
  • psychic_zebrapsychic_zebra Unsigned
    edited June 2012
    Taking into consideration that there is almost half of the setlist left to be revealed and that most of us, including me, haven't played the actual game, I'd go with $15.

If it's $20, for me, the demo and the remaining songs would have to be impressive. Otherwise, I could probably hold off for a while till a sale or something popped up, as I'm patient/have plenty of other games and whatnot to keep busy with.
  • Sargehalo51Sargehalo51 Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    I'll be paying whatever the asking price is and probably won't bother playing the game. Most likely it will just end up being a track pack disk to me, which I'm ok with.

(I voted $20 and export to RB3)
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited June 2012
    It'll be $20 and export to RB3 only. Anyone thinking otherwise has another think coming.

I'll be purchasing it for that price.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited June 2012
    I thought that "export to RB3 only" was meaning that you don't care about the game itself so only buying it for the export.