Expert Vocalist New to PlayStation 3

jacoborawr_oFTojacoborawr_oFTo Unsigned
edited August 2012 in Playstation 3
Hello there, I used to play on wii however just recently I bought a PS3 and rock bands 1 2 and 3 along with it. Because of this, I don't have much dlc at the moment but I'm looking for (preferably expert) people to play with. I'm currently ranked 5th for the rock band 3 on-disc leaderboards on PS3 and 1st for wii, so I guess I'm not too bad. If you'd like to add me, my PSN is: jacoborawr

Thanks~

Comments

• Orlando_BlooOrlando_Bloo Unsigned
    edited June 2012
    I'm an expert drummer. I have 300+ DLC as well as Lego, RB1, Green Day and RB2 exported. I have 70 1st place scores on my songs according to rock band leaderboards and rockbandscores.com. I am EST and play mostly during the day and sometimes at night. My PSN is Orlando_Bloo , and id be happy to play with you if you need someone.
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    Can you play harmonies as good as vocals?
  • jacoborawr_oFTojacoborawr_oFTo Unsigned
    edited June 2012
    Yes, I can use three mics for harmonies although I sing by myself.
  • AlternityAlternity Road Warrior
    edited June 2012
    Good enough, add me. Infos in signature.
  • Gunblade8360Gunblade8360 Unsigned
    edited July 2012
    Expert Guitarist/Bassist here
    RB1 RB2 RB3 300+ dlc
    5 star 99%
  • CrimsongCrimsong Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    I was a GH fan before i bought rock band 2 which i love! sadly i don't have plenty of dlc but i garantee that i'm really good on guitar, drum and bass. I play on expert on these instruments and have 5 gold starred songs like ride the lightning, and justice for all, lucretia and i can go on!

ADD ME : Crimson194 In the future i will buy more dlcs
    PS : At this time i only have RB2
  • jacoborawr_oFTojacoborawr_oFTo Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Okay I've sent a friend request. I'm going to be starting school in a couple of days so I may not be on very much...