Looking for Online Players (READ DESCRIPTION)

SmashsquatchSmashsquatch Unsigned
edited February 2013 in Playstation 3
(READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING)
Alright before you post anything I want you to read this first. I don't own RB3 yet for my PS3 (which I got last September) as you can tell since I'm using my Wii account to post this. But I do own RB2 for my PS3 and I know what your immediately thinking,"Rock Band 2 is out-dated dude, buy Rock Band 3!" well there's a problem since there's no where, where I'm at that sells RB3, but that's besides the point. I'm here looking for people who might be willing to help me out unlocking the rest of the songs for Rock Band 2. Before you go off thinking it's because I suck I will reassure you I did beat the Endless Setlist 2 on Expert Guitar and Vocals, it's just I'm not gonna lie, unlocking all the songs a 2nd time is kind of boring it just feels nice to have some other people to play with. I'm not saying that I'm gonna force people to play through the whole thing with me, but just sometimes if people are online if they'd be willing to just have some fun. NOTE: I don't have any DLC yet. If you have any questions just ask.

My PSN is XDeathwormX

Comments