RBN songs with the most and longest Guitar Solos?

DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
edited July 2012 in The Rock Band Network
I've always wondered, has anyone tried to keep count of which songs have the most and longest guitar solos on the RBN? I know in the past people were doing it for regular dlc but i was just curious :)

Comments

• ClaptonsWigClaptonsWig I Can't Dance
    edited July 2012
    Check that thread?
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited July 2012
    ClaptonsWig;4825115 said:
    Check that thread?

127 pages and the last post was beginning 2012 with freebird lol.
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195002
  • QuazifujiQuazifuji Opening Act
    edited July 2012
    I'm pretty sure Nihilanth has the most guitar solos out of any song in the game (RBN or otherwise) with 9.

I'm not sure about longest solos. With all the 8-10 minute metal or prog songs on the RBN I feel like there's gotta be one with some epic 5-minute-long Freebird-style outro solo somewhere, but I can't think of one. The closest I can come up with is Selkies, but I couldn't be surprised if there are longer soloes on the RBN than that one. Generally RBN seems to have more songs with a lot of solos as opposed to song with really, really long ones.
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited July 2012
    Dawn of a Million Souls has a long-ass solo, though there could easily be longer.
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited July 2012
    How many solos in that one Ziltoid song?
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited July 2012
    TubaDude49;4826220 said:
    How many solos in that one Ziltoid song?
    Only 3 or 4.

The Duel, which just came out last week, has a pretty long guitar solo.
  • nascargo19nascargo19 Road Warrior
    edited July 2012
    I believe Chaotrope - "Dyacholan" has 5 solos. 1st is short, but a pain. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th are forgettable. 5th solo is just a f***ing mess.

If you're looking for multiple solos, any Chaotrope will probably give you 4 or more.
    I'm pretty sure Nihilanth has the most guitar solos out of any song in the game (RBN or otherwise) with 9.
    I'm pretty sure Megadeth passes that with a few songs. Hangar 18 is one of them.
  • BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited July 2012
    "Broke Down on the Brazos" by Gov't Mule has about five or six solos toward the end.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited July 2012
    nascargo19;4827055 said:
    I believe Chaotrope - "Dyacholan" has 5 solos. 1st is short, but a pain. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th are forgettable. 5th solo is just a f***ing mess.

If you're looking for multiple solos, any Chaotrope will probably give you 4 or more.

I'm pretty sure Megadeth passes that with a few songs. Hangar 18 is one of them.
    Nope, Hangar 18 only has 8. :)
  • TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited July 2012
    Guitar sucks have a pretty long guitar solo right from the beginning.