Requesting Rock Band Blitz for Wii!!!

GuitarSubstanceGuitarSubstance Unsigned
edited August 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
I don't really mind as much if the actual game doesn't come out for wii, it's the songs that I care about.

Is there anyway that they can put all the songs in a DLC pack for Rock Band 3 or something?

Comments

• GuitarSubstanceGuitarSubstance Unsigned
    edited July 2012
    Thank you very much, I hope they do
  • 88sBand88sBand Road Warrior
    edited July 2012
    I just saw the setlist again.
    ...the setlist looks like somebody put their mp3 player on shuffle or something. Fallout? Avenged? Chemical Romance? Might as well put some Placebo on that setlist to complete the 9th grade angst. lol. Hell there is a Maiden track but that don't mean 88's gonna drop 20 bucks for it. Do you actually like most of these songs or do you just collect packs?
  • firedoom666firedoom666 Headliner
    edited July 2012
    88sBand;4829783 said:
    I just saw the setlist again.
    ...the setlist looks like somebody put their mp3 player on shuffle or something. Fallout? Avenged? Chemical Romance? Might as well put some Placebo on that setlist to complete the 9th grade angst. lol. Hell there is a Maiden track but that don't mean 88's gonna drop 20 bucks for it. Do you actually like most of these songs or do you just collect packs?

Elton John, Blink-182, Foster the People , Iron Maiden, Rick Springfield, Tears for Fears, and Shinedown... the setlist for Blitz is kicking ass
    edited July 2012
    Foster the People? Who are they?
    Elton John is ok I guess.
    Jesse's Girl meh.
    Tears for Fears meh.
    Shinedown????Who???
  • www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited July 2012
    this is not the thread for these shanannies
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited July 2012
    88sBand;4829844 said:
    Foster the People? Who are they?
    Elton John is ok I guess.
    Jesse's Girl meh.
    Tears for Fears meh.
    Shinedown????Who???

You don't listen to a large variety of music do you? Or the radio for that matter....
    edited July 2012
    ??? (looks at number of genres 72 from library)
    Oh yeah my music variety is very low!
    edited July 2012
    88sBand;4829849 said:
    ??? (looks at number of genres 72 from library)
    Oh yeah my music variety is very low!

Well Shinedown is pretty big on Rock radio stations, same thing with Foster the People. That was my point, it that 2 really popular artists that you haven't heard of are huge and like other people have said the genre spread for Blitz is pretty spread out for 25 tracks.
    edited July 2012
    I didnt know about FTP until the first Blitz announcement.
    edited July 2012
    MagicMurderBag7;4829859 said:
    I didn't know about Shinedown until that 3 pack a few months ago.

but they had two singles back in 2008!
  • edited July 2012
    edited July 2012
    MagicMurderBag7;4829859 said:

edited July 2012
    88sBand;4829864 said:
    If it only had any good tracks...rather than "genre spread". These are like the leftovers or something. We already have the best Elton John/Blink 182/Tears for Fears songs. Also do we REALLY need a Avenged track everytime RB releases something?

It's popular and sells games so I would presume Yes and as a fan of theirs I won't complain haha.
    edited July 2012
    GameMaster439;4829854 said:
    Well Shinedown is pretty big on Rock radio stations, same thing with Foster the People. That was my point, it that 2 really popular artists that you haven't heard of are huge and like other people have said the genre spread for Blitz is pretty spread out for 25 tracks.
    If it only had any good tracks...rather than "genre spread". These are like the leftovers or something. We already have the best Elton John/Blink 182/Tears for Fears songs. Also do we REALLY need a Avenged track everytime RB releases something? Also why do we only have ONE Echo and the Bunnymen/Flamming Lips song available? Or Bob Dylan? No Muse? I guess I'm just too old and out of touch with what music young ppl want to hear today and this is why they didn't include superior tracks on Blitz. For the good of the "wider" audience. :(
  • edited July 2012
    www1221;4829862 said:

So you're saying I will forget they exist again in 4 years? I can't wait!
    edited July 2012
    88sBand;4829864 said:
    If it only had any good tracks...rather than "genre spread". These are like the leftovers or something. We already have the best Elton John/Blink 182/Tears for Fears songs. Also do we REALLY need a Avenged track everytime RB releases something?

It's popular and sells games so I would presume Yes and as a fan of theirs I won't complain haha.
  • edited July 2012
    www1221;4829862 said:

So you're saying I will forget they exist again in 4 years? I can't wait!
    edited July 2012
    88sBand;4829864 said:
    If it only had any good tracks...rather than "genre spread". These are like the leftovers or something. We already have the best Elton John/Blink 182/Tears for Fears songs. Also do we REALLY need a Avenged track everytime RB releases something? Also why do we only have ONE Echo and the Bunnymen/Flamming Lips song available? Or Bob Dylan? No Muse? I guess I'm just too old and out of touch with what music young ppl want to hear today?

We have a Muse song, "Hysteria" .
    edited July 2012
  • SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited July 2012
    The two Elton John songs we have now aren't even close to the best.
    edited July 2012
    88sBand;4829874 said:
    Exactly JUST ONE.

But you said he had none.
    edited July 2012
    SirDavidTLynch;4829885 said:
    The two Elton John songs we have now aren't even close to the best.

We need Rocket Man and Tiny Dancer for starters haha.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited July 2012
    88sBand;4829864 said:
    We already have the best Elton John

You must be kidding.
  • MileycyrussouljaMileycyrussoulja Road Warrior
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, I PMed HMXHenry about this and he said that he's looking into it and doesn't want to leave the Wii fans in the cold. He said they may release them a few months after the game comes out.
  • kriskokrisko Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    Instead of seeing just the songs come to the Wii, I'd like to see Blitz ported to the WiiU, even if we had to wait more months. That would get me to invest in a new console for sure, just as long as I can transfer my songs between the two systems.
  • dabrry0523dabrry0523 Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    GameMaster439;4829887 said:
    We need Rocket Man and Tiny Dancer for starters haha.

hey now dont for get the Circle of Life though Elton may not own the CR's to that dong but it is a great song
  • diieeegodiieeego Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    the title of this thread is misleading. i thought they had confirmed something :(

aaaah i really wish this happens
  • MagnetMagnet Moderator
    edited August 2012
    diieeego;4842578 said:
    the title of this thread is misleading. i thought they had confirmed something :(

I'm adding the word "Requesting" to the start of the thread title to hopefully avoid having anyone else be misled.
  • kriskokrisko Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    Thanks for that. We need to keep this thread visible to let HMX know that there is an enthusiastic audience for Blitz on Nintendo consoles.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited August 2012
    krisko;4844397 said:
    Thanks for that. We need to keep this thread visible to let HMX know that there is an enthusiastic audience for Blitz on Nintendo consoles.
    Enthusiastic doesn't mean large, though.