RockBand Songs PALUS in Rock Band Blitz

KiRiONKiRiON Unsigned
edited August 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Hi,

is there any chance blitz will be one version for all stores? got over 300 songs for my rband US versions... but sony changes the stores terms and my credit card dont work at us and i dont use the us account anymore.

or is it like the older ones: the DLC needs to match the same format as the game? that would be bad for many EU people. any hint?

Comments

• ZalzaneBunarZalzaneBunar Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Buy store credit at one of those instant XBL/PSN card places on the internet. They send 'em straight to your email.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited August 2012
    KiRiON;4835303 said:
    Hi,

is there any chance blitz will be one version for all stores? got over 300 songs for my rband US versions... but sony changes the stores terms and my credit card dont work at us and i dont use the us account anymore.

or is it like the older ones: the DLC needs to match the same format as the game? that would be bad for many EU people. any hint?

Odds are you'll have to find a way to get Blitz for your US account. As suggested, there are ways to purchase PSN gift cards for the US even if you don't have a US credit card--or there's always the possibility of asking someone you know in the US buying a gift card for you and sending you the code.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited August 2012
    LoopyChew;4835818 said:
    Odds are you'll have to find a way to get Blitz for your US account. As suggested, there are ways to purchase PSN gift cards for the US even if you don't have a US credit card--or there's always the possibility of asking someone you know in the US buying a gift card for you and sending you the code.
    Sony regionalizes DLC, so yes, chances are you'll need the US version. Loopy has good advise regarding that.