Looking for players for FBFCs [PS3]

TheBonobo4TheBonobo4 Road Warrior
edited December 2012 in Playstation 3
What the title says. Doesn't matter what you play, so long as you're on PS3 and can FC songs. I'm not a RB God, so it'll likely only be easier songs. Ideally play regularly, so we'd have more of a chance of an FC.

When I say FBFC, I mean a Full band Full Combo. If we can't do that (since getting 7 people to FC is nothing but difficult, then ideally the main 4 (guitar, bass, vocals and drums), if you play Pro then all the better. I have some but limited Keys DLC. I'll play the Bass, since it's my main instrument.

So in short:
[LIST=1]
[*]You must play regularly.
[*]You must play on Expert and be able to FC some songs.
[*]Be patient. We likely won't do this first go.
[*]Play something other than Bass, since that's my part!
[*]Have RB3
[*]DLC is optional, I'm happy doing RB1, RB2 and RB3 songs. Though easy DLC would be nice.
[/LIST]

Comments

• TheBonobo4TheBonobo4 Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    Anybody? Or is there no one here? :(
  • jacoborawr_oFTojacoborawr_oFTo Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Hey, I'm an expert vocalist and I'd say I'm pretty consisent at FCing and I always love to do full band stuff. Unfortunately though, because of school I really only have time to play on weekends, and also I have VERY little DLC (I'm slowly working on that...). Nonetheless if you are interested feel free to add me my PSN ID is: jacoborawr
    edited August 2012
    jacoborawr_oFTo;4848036 said:
    Hey, I'm an expert vocalist and I'd say I'm pretty consisent at FCing and I always love to do full band stuff. Unfortunately though, because of school I really only have time to play on weekends, and also I have VERY little DLC (I'm slowly working on that...). Nonetheless if you are interested feel free to add me my PSN ID is: jacoborawr
    Great. The lack of DLC doesn't bother me. As I said before, I'm happy to do any song, and I'm no RB legend, so I can only FC some of my songs, (I can't give an exact percentage).
    edited August 2012
    By the way, I just checked and I reckon I've FC'd around 40% of my songs on Bass. Though that doesn't mean I'll FC them again first try. ;)
    edited August 2012
    Anyone else, drummer, Guitarist, pianist?

jacob, if you have friends that wouldn't mind doing this, post their PSN's here so we add up and join up. Right now I have few if any that I reckon would be willing to do this. :(
  • K3V1N_568K3V1N_568 Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    I'm an expert guitarist :b and can FC but like you I'm no god haha. BUT I can pull off some crazy technical guitar parts so I'm good for something. Oh and Im pretty great at drums. Again, I am fluent at the technical drumming. Some notable FC's would be hmm. science Genius girl was fun on drums. And uh. Idk some simpler ones too like feel the pain. And also all the other easy ones :b my PSN is K3V1N0516 I'm getting new drums so all I can do right now is guitar.
    edited August 2012
    Hopefully we can find one more person and get this going. :)
    edited August 2012
    Great, I'll add you up Kevin.

You say you play Expert Guitar and Drums but you weren't clear, which do you do more?

And yeah, we just need one more person, a Drummer (I have a friend who's really good at drums who may be interested), or a Guitarist.
  • pendrag2kpendrag2k Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Hi, I play (mostly) expert pro drums. I can clear simpler songs and I am willing to practice harder songs if we decide on a list to FC. I play most weekends. I have over 600 songs.

My PSN is Ambrac. Add me when you get a chance, and I look forward to jamming.

Don
  • K3V1N_568K3V1N_568 Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Oh and right now it's Guitar, but sooner or later I'll start with the drums again, but yeah, it's guitar.
    edited August 2012
    Okay so so far on my friends list I have:

Me - Bass
    Kevin - Guitar
    Jacob - Vocals
    Ambrac - Pro Drums

I also have others that may be able to help out if one of us is absent and they're online. :)

Now all we need is to come up with a Setlist. ;)
    edited August 2012
    Okay just a reminder if anyone has any song suggestions please put them here. I'm going to set sometime this Saturday (or any other time if possible) to do a Practice session. :)
    edited August 2012
    Do you think there should be a set time for us all to get in a session together Saturday, if the others are available? Just so it is a bit organized.
    edited August 2012
    Absolutely. I'm free all day today, Friday, Saturday and possibly some of Sunday (morning/afternoon). If anyone can suggest a time/date/setlist etc. ;)

Also, I (yesterday) imported LEGO Rock Band into RB3, so now I have 365 songs to choose from. :)
    edited August 2012
    Okay everyone who's interested in still doing this be on RB3 at around 9PM GMT (adjust for time zones, sorry to any of you in Australia).

If this fails, any time this evening from then until around 11:30PM, if that fails same times tomorrow. :)
    edited September 2012
    I'm available from 9PM until midnight tonight, GMT. Hopefully we'll get a session tonight. :)
    edited September 2012
    Apologies to KEVIN and Jacob, for my internet at the time was abysmal. It's not normally this bad.
  • ReptilioReptilio Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    Add me O_o-Alex, i play expert guitar
  • wesman99wesman99 Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    Hey, I can play expert drums, pro drums, and guitar. I mainly do drums/pro drums. I can FC quite a few songs. I have very little DLC, but I can get more if necessary. I can play pretty much every evening, unless I have something going on. Feel free to add me on PSN, just make sure to say who you are in the friend request. PSN: wesman99 If I can, I could upload our FBFC's to Youtube if you want.
    Thanks,
    Wesley
  • WillieRayPRWillieRayPR Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    You can add me as well, I'm a multi. (Except for Drums)
    700 songs in library, you can check out my youtube channel/my team's channel to see what I'm capable of. I'm pretty good at pathing as well, if you're into that sort of thing :)