Will the review/rating option from RB3 return?

BehonkissBehonkiss Opening Act
edited August 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
By that I mean the option to rate how much you like a song from 0 to 5 lighters. I have a huge RB song library (800+ and counting) and would love if I could import the ratings I've made in RB3 into Blitz, so I could skip to my favorites right away. If you can't import the ratings, can you redo them with a similar system in Blitz?

Comments

• NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    I asked this another thread. It was confirmed that the lighter system will not be appearing in Blitz. Sad, but hardly a deal breaker.

EDIT: It's on this page. Scroll down a bit.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited August 2012
    Behonkiss;4843131 said:
    I have a huge RB song library (800+ and counting)

You're gonna get replies from people who have 3-4 times as many songs as you do. Just so you know.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited August 2012
    If you can't name your favorites after seeing them, you probably don't think that highly of them.

And no, I don't want to hear any, "Wah wah, but the charts are what earned the rating!" because now you don't have access to any of those charts, some could be boring, and you've got every other instrument you've never played on the same screen while you do it.
  • KrystofKrystof Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    GNFfhqwhgads;4846551 said:
    If you can't name your favorites after seeing them, you probably don't think that highly of them.

And no, I don't want to hear any, "Wah wah, but the charts are what earned the rating!" because now you don't have access to any of those charts, some could be boring, and you've got every other instrument you've never played on the same screen while you do it.
    OP didn't mention any of that in his subject, not sure what you are ranting about...
  • Cipher_PeonCipher_Peon I don't get it at all
    edited August 2012
    GNFfhqwhgads;4846551 said:
    Completely untrue. I loved a lot of pre-RB3 songs, but without a rating system, I couldn't remember more than half of them. I still loved them, but I couldn't remember which ones I loved because I had so many songs.
  • www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited August 2012
    Cipher_Peon;4848072 said:
    Completely untrue. I loved a lot of pre-RB3 songs, but without a rating system, I couldn't remember more than half of them. I still loved them, but I couldn't remember which ones I loved because I had so many songs.

You remember song you love, you don't always remember songs you liked.
    edited August 2012
    Not even that. I forgot many songs that I completely fell in love with, because there was no rating option. I mean, I could write down on a separate piece of paper if I liked the song, but that's just stupid.
    edited August 2012
    www1221;4848074 said:
    You remember song you love, you don't always remember songs you liked.

edited August 2012
    I don't understand what you're trying to tell me.
    edited August 2012
    That you didn't love those songs just liked them
    edited August 2012
    Oh boy, here we go again.

You are nobody to tell me what I do or don't love. By the sheer amount of content that I played through consecutively, there was no possible way for me to remember anything, including songs that I loved. Especially when it comes to exports, there were so many songs that names just passed by me and sometimes the preview wasn't enough or misleading.

Again, don't pretend you speak for my feelings. I hate when people do that.
  • edited August 2012
    I speak for Cipher's feeling for his feelings have no tongue.
    lets see if he gets that reference