Wii Legorockband

CarriesBoyCarriesBoy Unsigned
edited December 2012 in LEGO: Rock Band
Hi All

Can you export the lego Rockband songs on Wii to your songlist with Rockband 3?

Comments

• JoeSaintsFanJoeSaintsFan Rising Star
    edited August 2012
    I don't believe so, sorry to dissapoint.
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited August 2012
    Nope. It's even specified on the exports guide on the main page.
  • Pii ThreePii Three Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    Hi CarriesBoy, can you tell me if you just bought Lego Rockband or had it for awhile and just wanted to export it to RB3? I mean its a 3 year old game and its interesting that you ask in 2012 about a export.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited December 2012
    It's 3 months past him asking, I doubt he'll respond.
    edited December 2012
    Bront20;4937741 said:
    It's 3 months past him asking, I doubt he'll respond.

yeah your probably right.
  • SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited December 2012
    If you're trying to find undeniable proof that Harmonix can make Billions and Billions of dollars exporting a side game three years after the other consoles, a few random forum members aren't going to convince Harmonix one way or the other. They have much more reliable data regarding how LEGO Rock Band sold on the Wii, how the LEGO export sold on the other consoles, how other exports sold on the Wii, if it's worth investing resources into new content for everybody or a three year old game for one console...
    edited December 2012
    I got an official response already a export for lego rock band wont happen for the wii or the wiiu.
  • edited December 2012
    Additional commentary: we don't really make any money on exports. We charge an export fee to cover the cost of re licensing the music. So even if there was a huge groundswell of community demand, we wouldn't be able to dedicate dev resources to forcing an export for a 3+ year old title with a limited player base.