XBOX 360 - "Helter Skelter" and Achievement help

UmbreawesomeUmbreawesome Unsigned
edited August 2012 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I've been trying for two straight hours to Gold Star the song "Helter Skelter" on Vocals and I just can't seem to do it. :(

Does anyone have any tips? It's the last song I need before I get the Paul McCartney gamer picture. After that, I'm done with the game.

Also, if people still play, send me a message on Xbox @ Umbreawesome so we could jam. I still need 1m points on a song. Thanks!

Comments

• ClaptonsWigClaptonsWig I Can't Dance
    edited August 2012
    To sing Helter Skelter, it helps to know how to switch octaves when necessary, and how to properly hold your notes. Ive FC'd this song, and it took me 2 years to do just that. The only help I can try to give is Paul is using his voice not for singing, but for power so if you can find a pitch to replicate it you're good till he switches octave. (Like the end of the song, he's barely singing so it's easier to go falsetto.)

As for a song with 1 million points, play The Abbey Road Medley and you can get it if you do good, or very easily with other people who suck. If you don't have DLC, you'll have to play I Want You (She's So Heavy) in a full band.

Feel free to add me, but I'm currently unavailable to play till Tues /: