Question about the rock band blitz store for ps3 owners

nuttzo31nuttzo31 Opening Act
edited August 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Does anybody know if the ps3 rock band blitz store will fix the issue with being kicked out of the store continuously? I haven't read anything about it in any of the forums but has anyone heard or read anything?

Comments

• GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited August 2012
    Depends on if the issue is the Store or Rock Band 3, and if Blitz goes to a more unique setting, or just displays the old one differently.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited August 2012
    Meh, just use the PSN store. Unless you can for some reason buy pro upgrades from the Blitz store. That should be the only reason you need to use the in-game store. You can buy more than one thing at a time from the PSN store too (and you can load an exact amount, if that's how you do it).
  • nuttzo31nuttzo31 Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    GNFfhqwhgads;4848582 said:
    Depends on if the issue is the Store or Rock Band 3, and if Blitz goes to a more unique setting, or just displays the old one differently.

The issue has been happening for me with all the stores except maybe lego rb but i never use that store.
  • tnevakertnevaker Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    i always got kicked out of the RB2 store and now i always get kicked out of the RB3 store, so i'm gonna say... no.
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    I've been getting kicked out of the RB store much more frequently than in the past. This has become really annoying over the last two weeks. Makes shopping a pain, and I love to shop!
  • spark32spark32 Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    Man I forgot all about getting kicked out of the store with consistancy. I remember back in the RB2 days I always went to the RB2 Store because it updated before the PSN store. Now the PSN store updates pretty early and I don't normally have that problem. The only thing I use the RB3 store is Pro Upgrades, but I don't think that I've ever been kicked off of it once.
    edited August 2012
    Purchased some more songs last night and i think i went about 10 minutes without a boot but then after that they were coming every few minutes.I can't seem to get past 3 sets without a boot and it is frustrating trying to sort by newest and going back because it will not let me go too far back.

I have 894 songs at the moment and about 30 pounds to spend, i guess it's time to break out the pen and paper and start writing down songs then but it would be good to get this sorted like they got the rock band central connection issues fixed.
  • TIconOATIconOA Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    If you opt in to the Rock Band World app on Facebook, you can add tracks to a shopping cart which appear on the main menu on Blitz. Looks like a much better way to buy tracks.
    edited August 2012
    TIconOA;4858780 said:
    If you opt in to the Rock Band World app on Facebook, you can add tracks to a shopping cart which appear on the main menu on Blitz. Looks like a much better way to buy tracks.

The store is fixed!!! I also just noticed the shopping cart in the Rock Band World app that is so cool well done harmonix.