HMX is dangerous.

Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
edited October 2012 in Less Rokk More Talk
Facts:

1. HMX is militarizing their studio.

2. Next week they put out RB "Blitz" Originally titled Blitzkrieg I'm sure.

3. Their company manuel is Mien Kampf.

4. The most popular office mustache is a little black one under the nose.

HMX is growing more dangerous by day. Ignoring UN sanctions. Proliferating WMD's. Soon HMX will invade someone like Naughty Dog without warning.

You've all been warned.

Comments

• Cipher_PeonCipher_Peon I don't get it at all
    edited August 2012
    Harm Onix.

That's all I have to say in the matter.
  • firedoom666firedoom666 Headliner
    edited August 2012
    I for one welcome our new HMX overlords!
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited August 2012
    The game is probably some sort of musical FPS or something, like Patapon.
  • daxx1970daxx1970 110% Awesome
    edited August 2012
    One of their "so-called" leaders calls himself Pope no less. I can see mutton chops becoming synonymous with evil as well in the near future. I also heard they are moving their classic rock DLC producing equipment to highly secretive and fortified underground bunkers where they will keep it to themselves. They will continue to release new age rock to appease their loyal zombie hoard army. They must be stopped before "Operation Muse" is implemented!

Wolverines!!!...Oh crap that's a whole other thread.
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    edited August 2012
    The evidence mounts. We're dealing with some very sick people here.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited August 2012
    Henry has been using Dr. Doom as his avatar the whole time. I say we had the warnings from the beginning and chose to ignore them.
    edited August 2012
    Witticus;4853110 said:
    Henry has been using Dr. Doom as his avatar the whole time. I say we had the warnings from the beginning and chose to ignore them.

They want us to point fingers at each other, we can't fall for that. The HMX propaganda machine wants us to believe all the complaining when DLC is announced is our fault.
    edited August 2012
    Lawdog1521;4853124 said:
    They want us to point fingers at each other, we can't fall for that. The HMX propaganda machine wants us to believe all the complaining when DLC is announced is our fault.

You're right, we must start a renegade faction that cooperates instead of waste energy fighting pointless battles over whether we like the DLC.

I proclaim us to be... H.O.P.E.

Harmonix
    Opposition
    Party
    Enlighteners
  • www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited August 2012
  • dragoninforcerdragoninforcer UnWashed
    edited August 2012
    Harmonix is claimed to have been founded in 1995.

That's just what they want you to think.

They have been using their company for propaganda purposes since WWII.

Only in recent years have they translated their propaganda expertise to video games, a way to brainwash the masses.

The Duke of Gravity? A lovable character created to appeal to everyone, but he is IN FACT a way to enlist the masses into the HMX army, using subtle music techniques as subliminal messaging.

And you've all been overlooking the obvious! Aaron is known as Henry.

Aaron Henry

A.H.

Adolf Hitler

I rest my case.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited August 2012
    I'm telling on you guys! >:C
  • edited August 2012
    You forgot one

5. Quietly assembled a team of Stormtroopers under the guise of "Forum Moderation".
    edited August 2012
    Doc_SoCal;4853224 said:
    You forgot one

5. Quietly assembled a team of Stormtroopers under the guise of "Forum Moderation".

Oh no....

It was an inside job the entire time!
    edited August 2012
    I believe one mod has been repeatedly sanctioned by the Free Alliance of Retail Traders for weaponizing plastic instruments and the ongoing manufacture of dual use cowbell peripherals.

I'm afraid H.O.P.E is lost if we cannot work together to make a stronger F.A.R.T. which has the ability to push something even more potent through the official channels. The deeper we dig, the smellier it gets.
    edited August 2012
    All your posts have been reported for conspiring against the great and glorious Harmonix empire.

HEIL HENRY!
    edited August 2012
    jibjqrkl;4853256 said:
    All your posts have been reported for conspiring against the great and glorious Harmonix empire.

HEIL HENRY!
    You are not the real Jibs traitorous scum. The real Jibs only has alliance with Sir Dances Drake and would never stoop to conspiring with an underling like HankAaronHenryHank.

It seems there is a chance after all lads as it appears there is an internal power struggle at HMX.

Going back to playing Arkham. Somebody PM me later on how the revolution turns out so I can pick sides accordingly.
    edited August 2012
    Word is HMX is developing a giant space station capable of destroying an entire planet. This "death star" would give HMX the power to control the universe.

Fortunately our operatives have discovered an inexplicable exhaust port that if shot causes the instantaneous destruction of said device.
    edited August 2012
    Lawdog1521;4853335 said:
    Word is HMX is developing a giant space station capable of destroying an entire planet. This "death star" would give HMX the power to control the universe.

Fortunately our operatives have discovered an inexplicable exhaust port that if shot causes the instantaneous destruction of said device.

what is so bad about Harmonix ruling the universe?
    edited August 2012
    Lawdog1521;4853335 said:

We can also defeat their ground teams as well. We just have to beat them to the Ark of the Covenant!
    edited August 2012
    Witticus;4853348 said:
    We can also defeat their ground teams as well. We just have to beat them to the Ark of the Covenant!

Great, you're in charge. Just don't look at it unless you want an instant face lift.
    edited August 2012
    daxx1970;4853263 said:
    You are not the real Jibs traitorous scum. The real Jibs only has alliance with Sir Dances Drake and would never stoop to conspiring with an underling like HankAaronHenryHank.
    I saw Drake dance with dustmop Wendy.

i don't ever want to hear his name again >:C
  • ErikSarcasmErikSarcasm Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    Dafuq is going on in here?
    edited August 2012
    Lawdog1521;4853351 said:
    Great, you're in charge. Just don't look at it unless you want an instant face lift.

What if it's open when I find it?
  • 88sBand88sBand Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    HMX lacks vision. It released a game called Blitz but it didn't include the song Blitzkrieg? By the band with the same name? :p

lettuce have peace, lettuce have life,
    lettuce escape the cruel night.
    lettuce have time, let the sun shine,
    lettuce beware the deadly sign.

...I always sang this song this way BECAUSE I AM WEIRD.
    edited August 2012
    Witticus;4853355 said:
    What if it's open when I find it?

Look for the lid and if you can't find it wrap it in tin foil.
    edited August 2012
    People, really, we must find refuge before we can even begin to plan the downfall of the evils of this corporation!
    edited August 2012
    hey can I go spy on you guys while you are planning the downfall of a great company?
    edited August 2012
    The best defense is a good offense.

And machine guns.
    edited August 2012
    Lawdog1521;4853365 said:
    Look for the lid and if you can't find it wrap it in tin foil.

Nag nag nag, I'm mister fancy pants pilot, I can exploit a small design flaw to blow up half a death star, my parents were right I shouldn't have been an art archeology major. I'll see you guys later its not safe here, I hear the goat horns and know Harmonix is close.
    edited August 2012
    Lawdog1521;4853377 said:
    The best offense is a good defense.

And machine guns.

I like the way you think.