how do i download blitz?

AlchemycowAlchemycow Unsigned
edited August 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
so i clicked the link on the site, and it didnt show me an option to download the game blitz.... just dlc, and on xbox live marcetplace i found the game but theres no option to buy it... how did yall get it? ive been looking forward to this game for a while and want to play it already.

Comments

• dinomandinoman Rising Star
    edited August 2012
    you won't be able to buy it on the 360 until tomorrow
  • AlchemycowAlchemycow Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    so its not available until mid day 8/28/2012? or 8/29/2012? thank you dinoman for your help.
    edited August 2012
    as i already told you... The 360 version will be available tomorrow.... the PS3 version will be available today
  • BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited August 2012
    Available on the 29, whenever the XBLA usually updates for you. For me, its usually around 3 or 4 am.
  • Hogan2000Hogan2000 Banned
    edited August 2012
    wow bruther. PS3 got something before xbox dude :)
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    Yup. Let us rejoice for this one time when we got something before the 360 crowd.

...Well, technically, us EU PS3 players get it the same day as the 360 people, but that's still better than usual.
  • BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited August 2012
    I remember back in the day, PS3 didn't even get the DLC on Tuesdays. Wasn't it Thursday or something absurd like that? :p
    edited August 2012
    Tykki-Teme;4859370 said:
    Yup. Let us rejoice for this one time when we got something before the 360 crowd.

...Well, technically, us EU PS3 players get it the same day as the 360 people, but that's still better than usual.

You serious? it didn't say anything about that in the announcement...
  • ShoTTySLanKiNShoTTySLanKiN Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    I just checked the psn and I can't find it on there. Wanted 2 try the demo on the ps3 since I have one, before I buy the game on the Xbox tomorrow .
    edited August 2012
    Yeah, i was thinking of buying blitz on both consoles IF the EU PS3 gets it today...
  • www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited August 2012
    ShoTTySLanKiN;4859377 said:
    I just checked the psn and I can't find it on there. Wanted 2 try the demo on the ps3 since I have one, before I buy the game on the Xbox tomorrow .

The PS Store doesnt update until aroun 5pm eastern
    edited August 2012
    so that means 11 PM GMT+1?
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    dinoman;4859374 said:
    You serious? it didn't say anything about that in the announcement...

That's how it usually goes. US Store updates on Tuesdays, EU Store on Wednesdays. There are exceptions regarding some game releases, but I don't think Sony considers Blitz such an excuse.

I guess I could check the store, on the off chance that it would be released here today. Who knows.
  • tnevakertnevaker Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    technically, PS3 gets it a day earlier. realistically, PS3 gets it 10-11 hours earlier.