Friends of Blitz (Find Rock Band World friends here)

Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
edited December 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Don't want to go it alone? Don't have enough friends who play Blitz? Looking for an audience to your Blitz awesomeness? Are you friendless and pitiful? Willing to do unspeakable things for more coins?

Well, here's your solution. Share your facebook account with the others here, and watch your friends roll in.

Just post a link to your facebook page. It's that easy.

Don't want to? Post your PSN or XBL ID here so folks can add you as Blitz friends.

Comments

• TerrificFalconTerrificFalcon Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    You don't NEED to, but it is more convenient to have them as Facebook friends, because then they show up as friends in the App, IIRC. My Blitz playing Xbox friend doesn't show up, at least.

Also, cross-platform friends. And the Xbox 360 has a 100-friend limit, so there's a lot of reasons why it's a good idea to use Facebook instead, especially if you use a proxy account.
  • SchruteBux84SchruteBux84 Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Yeah, I was leery about having it tied to my actual Facebook account so that's why I made the fake one. I figured even if I don't get a ton of friends, the ones I make through this forum or by other means will be a lot easier to connect with and challenge/complete goals.

Kristofer
  • nascargo19nascargo19 Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    1. the only thing that is stopping me from adding randoms is that I don't wanna read what everyone else is posting.

2. Can we also specify systems? I'm pretty sure score wars don't work from PS3 to 360 or vice-versa. I am on PS3
  • metalkornmetalkorn Rising Star
    edited August 2012
    anyone can feel free to add me to XBLA, i'll then see about facebook adds.
  • A_Drunken_SmurfA_Drunken_Smurf Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Feel free to add me - I made this account for my games, so I don't care who joins.

http://www.facebook.com/vttym
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    I have 1 friend who's buying this, so any adds would be awesome :D

I'm on xbox 360, GT LolMunnchy.
  • ThisnameislameThisnameislame Rising Star
    edited August 2012
    I don't want a ton of FB friends I don't know in real life, and I'm too lazy to make a separate Blitz FB account, but if anyone wants to add me on Xbox Live my gamertag is Poison Muffin.
  • Chemical PhoenixChemical Phoenix Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    Feel free to add me in XBL I'm pretty sure I only have one person on my friends list buying this game so the more the merrier.

GT: FallOut Phoenix
  • milesrosemilesrose Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    You guys can feel free to add me on XBL or Facebook. Both are Miles Rose

http://www.facebook.com/miles.rose1

And again, XBL's is Miles Rose. Spaced.
  • AmylkarAmylkar Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    I'd also love to have people with whom I can do RBB Goals and Score Wars ^^.
    My XBL gamertag is Dathokar.

Did I mention I also play RB3 ? No ? Too bad.
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    For now, I don't feel like sharing my FB account, but feel free to add me on PSN.

PSN ID is Tykki-Teme. Add a little note about finding me here, I'm reluctant to add people if I have no idea who they are.

I also play RB3, but I'm not much of an online player. Feel free to shoot me an invite if you see me playing, if I happen to feel like playing. I'm in EU timezones, don't have a mic.
  • blanks176blanks176 Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Hey, my Friends aren't playing Rock Band anymore. Would like to be added;)
    Here's my Xbox Gamer Tag: Blanks176

I'm from Germany, if somebody would like to know:D
  • RoboEnigmaRoboEnigma Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    Please add "Slippergrate" on XBOX Live. TY.
  • Odin ForceOdin Force Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    I made an account on Facebook just for this. I have 1200ish DLC so I think I'd be helpful, but I need some help knocking out the Iron Maiden stuff.

PSN: Azgard12
    Facebook: odin.force.9
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    nascargo19;4859688 said:
    2. Can we also specify systems? I'm pretty sure score wars don't work from PS3 to 360 or vice-versa. I am on PS3

I was under the impression they went with a FB app to help make the whole thing platform agnostic. So it may not matter.
  • azzaman333azzaman333 Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    My xbox live is azzaman333. Facebook is only for people I know.
  • HetzHetz Rising Star
    edited August 2012
    Feel free to add me!

I have lots of DLC on the 360, though I do have RB3 and Blitz for both systems. :)

Xbox Live: Hetz OO (the letter O not Zeros)

PSN: Hetz76
  • osteofightosteofight Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    https://www.facebook.com/keithcchan

Xbox. I'll toss you in a privacy group that sees nothing about me. You'll be helping me look more popular to my other FB friends. :)

Oh yeah I promise not to be a crazy stalker. Just a rational and driven one.
  • ecIggyecIggy Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    Xbox: ecIggy

I'll keep my facebook to IRL friends and family... maybe fake account later if need be. Really just could use a few folks to help with the group challenges. Scores are fun to keep track of but not a "must be #1" type person. I have a few friends already but some more consistent/reliable help from the community would be swell.

*EDIT*
    Blitz puts me over 900 songs. RB1, RB2, RB3, Green Day, Lego, AC/DC... and all sorts of DLC and RBN.
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    osteofight;4861159 said:
    https://www.facebook.com/keithcchan

Xbox. I'll toss you in a privacy group that sees nothing about me. You'll be helping me look more popular to my other FB friends. :)

I figure I'll have to set something like that up too. I was picturing it being slightly less convenient to set up a Score Battle and to add friends to help complete a Group Challenge if you only had PS3 friends. Like, maybe I would have to do it through Rock Band World every time. But no, it seems to be more like "impossible". Am I not looking in the right place?

When I started up Blitz, it looked like I had already been challenged to a Score War by one of my PS3 friends, so I accepted it. But it seems that it was really just recommending that I challenge that person to that song, with both the person and song possibly selected at random by Blitz. They still haven't played it. And I can't see how to challenge another PS3 friend to a different song, even though I should have 9 Score War slots free.

That one Score War is listed on my Rock Band World page, with the guys' real name and FB picture listed, but since he's not my friend on FB, I can't click on him OR select him (or anybody) from the drop-down menu.
  • lotr rocks 0lotr rocks 0 Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    Meat-Popsicle;4861208 said:
    I figure I'll have to set something like that up too. I was picturing it being slightly less convenient to set up a Score Battle and to add friends to help complete a Group Challenge if you only had PS3 friends. Like, maybe I would have to do it through Rock Band World every time. But no, it seems to be more like "impossible". Am I not looking in the right place?

When I started up Blitz, it looked like I had already been challenged to a Score War by one of my PS3 friends, so I accepted it. But it seems that it was really just recommending that I challenge that person to that song, with both the person and song possibly selected at random by Blitz. They still haven't played it. And I can't see how to challenge another PS3 friend to a different song, even though I should have 9 Score War slots free.

That one Score War is listed on my Rock Band World page, with the guys' real name and FB picture listed, but since he's not my friend on FB, I can't click on him OR select him (or anybody) from the drop-down menu.

From what I understand, the challenges given to XBLA/PSN friends are random (but the song chosen will be one that both people have, I think)

http://www.facebook.com/chris.buck.9047 I made a special account for Blitz. Also my gamertag is ProChris555 if anyone wants to add me that way. I would say I could play RB3 as well but then I remembered that I'm not paying for xbox live anymore so I can't do that.

I have nearly 800 songs including RB1, RB2, green day, ACDC and Lego.
  • XeromatrixXeromatrix Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    I'm not really worried about the friend limit on 360, as I don't really play online that often. So I'm guessing I have room for about 90 people, and all I really play is Rock Band anyways, so by all means add me. Fumbles2342
  • RustySpoonsRustySpoons Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    I can't use the Facebook app due to lack of Computermabob, but still, add 'TattyBoJanglezz' for all your blitz-related foul mouthed score riots.
  • AnacondaAnaconda Opening Act
    edited August 2012
  • TkDiamonDTkDiamonD Rising Star
    edited August 2012
    None of my friends play rhythm games anymore :( I'll gladly accept any requests! Also have 1000+ DLC and instrument of choice for RB3 is pro drums (although I won't have access to them for 4 months), but play guitar and just bought a pro guitar as well. I'd love to have people to game with, so please add! :)

XBLGT: TkDiamonD
  • A_Drunken_SmurfA_Drunken_Smurf Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    My gamertag is vttym for those that have an aversion to using the facebook app (it's really easy to create one just for Blitz, and I'm finding I like the freedom of adding random folks in the gaming industry on this account).
  • TheRealKai099TheRealKai099 Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Hey all, will go through them and add people, but if you can, add me first! :P My connection is really bad right now, so it might take a little while, I'll be very surprised if I can post this on my first try.

Anyways;
    Blitz FB is http://www.facebook.com/ashley.nekomo
    Gamertag: Pikachu bzzz

EDIT: Took 26 tries to post.