PSN Releases Today

DeferredGalaxy3DeferredGalaxy3 Rising Star
edited August 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
RBB For PSN Releases today! I really don't know what time, but it's TODAY!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• BulzeebBulzeeb Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    Sucks I gotta work today. Ah well, I have the next two days off so I'll Blitz till the sun rises.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited August 2012
    usually around 2-4pm CT. (well used to be that)
  • Cipher_PeonCipher_Peon I don't get it at all
    edited August 2012
    inb4 Sony forgets to update it on time
  • StuntkojimaStuntkojima Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    So, where is it? I cant find it on the european PSN store.
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    If it's 2-4 PM CT, it should be on the european store anytime between now and 9.....

Although, we could be waiting a hell of a lot longer :(
  • ToiJu_ToiJu_ Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Stuntkojima;4859734 said:
    So, where is it? I cant find it on the european PSN store.
    European store updates on Wednesday, that's why you can't find it yet.
  • mikeytsmikeyts Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    It's not up on the US store yet.
  • StuntkojimaStuntkojima Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Thank you for your reply.

But I hate that Harmonix always seems to forget the european players. :/
    Rock Band Blitz hits PlayStation Network on August 28th and Xbox LIVE Arcade on August 29th.
    edited August 2012
    Unlike with the normal weekly DLC they didn't say anything about it not releasing until Wednesday in any of the three PRs that I can find, but it could have been an oversight.
    edited August 2012
    Stuntkojima;4859754 said:
    Thank you for your reply.

But I hate that Harmonix always seems to forget the european players. :/

Blame sony, Harmonix has nothing to do with when stores update or when something can go in store honestly.
    That's why it took Sony so long to get Tony Hawk PSHD.
    edited August 2012
    mikeyts;4859769 said:
    Unlike with the normal weekly DLC they didn't say anything about it not releasing until Wednesday in any of the three PRs that I can find, but it could have been an oversight.

PSN (USA) updates on Tuesday, i guess the PSN Europe updates on Wednesdays. They probably won't make exceptions. It's Sony afterall...
    They just take FOREVER to update their store (even if there's only 1 game and some add ons it takes them till 1-2pm usually...)
    edited August 2012
    Dangimarocker;4859776 said:
    PSN (USA) updates on Tuesday, i guess the PSN Europe updates on Wednesdays. They probably won't make exceptions. It's Sony afterall...
    Just pointing out that in the weekly song DLC announcements they always state that the content will become available on PSN in Europe on Wednesday, but not in the Blitz announcements. Probably just a mistake.
  • spark32spark32 Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    Can someone do me a favour and send me a tweet when the store updates? I'm not at home, but my brother said if I told him to download it, he'd buy it for me (and I don't want to bother him to keep checking). The sooner I know it's available, the better, because I'm pretty sure my network is being throttled right now (from redownloading A LOT of RB DLC haha).

Anyways, if someone would like to do me this favour, that would be awesome. My twitter handle is @timbit01. Thanks guys :D
    edited August 2012
    To EU users, If you're desperate to play it, make a us account and download the demo to tide you over till tomorrow. :)
    edited August 2012
    Munnchy;4859784 said:
    To EU users, If you're desperate to play it, make a us account and download the demo to tide you over till tomorrow. :)
    Do not however purchase Rock Band Blitz on your US account, as your DLC will be incompatible (unless you currently buy all of your DLC from the US store). And Canadian accounts are the same as US (other than redemption of PSN $$ Cards), if making one of those is easier for you.
    edited August 2012
    spark32;4859793 said:
    Do not however purchase Rock Band Blitz on your US account, as your DLC will be incompatible (unless you currently buy all of your DLC from the US store). And Canadian accounts are the same as US (other than redemption of PSN $$ Cards), if making one of those is easier for you.
    Very good point. Should have put that in there too... :P
  • grashopper_grashopper_ Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    spark32;4859783 said:
    Can someone do me a favour and send me a tweet when the store updates? I'm not at home, but my brother said if I told him to download it, he'd buy it for me (and I don't want to bother him to keep checking). The sooner I know it's available, the better, because I'm pretty sure my network is being throttled right now (from redownloading A LOT of RB DLC haha).

Anyways, if someone would like to do me this favour, that would be awesome. My twitter handle is @timbit01. Thanks guys :D
    Yeah I'll send ya a tweet.
    Don't forget ... I think after the download finishes I think you have to start up the game to download the songs. So you might want to make sure he remembers to do that if you want it all ready as soon as possible.
  • bigmfbigmf Tiny Hulk Smash!
    edited August 2012
    Ctrl-f "blame sony"

Only one match? Disappointing.
    edited August 2012
    grashopper_;4859807 said:
    Yeah I'll send ya a tweet.
    Don't forget ... I think after the download finishes I think you have to start up the game to download the songs. So you might want to make sure he remembers to do that if you want it all ready as soon as possible.

Correct. Well if the store updates at 5:00PM EDT like normal, I'll be getting home just before, or shortly after it finishes downloading (if the size of the game is around 1.75GB which is my guess). I just wanted to get a jump start on the download because that's what is going to eat away at the most time. Thanks a lot man :)
  • metalgod22metalgod22 Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    spark32;4859819 said:
    I just wanted to get a jump start on the download because that's what is going to eat away at the most time.

Ya thats the worst part I wanna play BLitz songs on my RB3 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    I'm sort of glad I won't be home until close to 7, otherwise I'd just be camped in the PSN store all afternoon.
    edited August 2012
    It's up on the US store. Downloading the demo (I'm an Xbox player).
  • ghostofjarjarghostofjarjar Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    It's LIVE! Just search for Blitz in the store and scroll down!
  • grashopper_grashopper_ Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Yay! It is up for download if you search it on the store.
    edited August 2012
    Oh mai daze!!!! It's here. It's finally here :D
  • sillystousillystou Headliner
    edited August 2012
    Blame Sony.
  • DeferredGalaxy3DeferredGalaxy3 Rising Star
    edited August 2012
    OMGOMGOG ITS OUT!!!! (Right when my mom decides to watch Law and Order on the TV I play PS3 on.)
  • Pime_Taradox234Pime_Taradox234 Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    It's up, wooooo! Gonna download it once THPS HD is done dl'ing.
  • HetzHetz Rising Star
    edited August 2012
    Downloading now!!!

I'm buying it for both the PS3 and Xbox. Your welcome, HMX! ;)
    edited August 2012
    This demo is... I cant describe how awesome it is. Tomorrow cannot come soon enough!