Can't figure out how to download it.

jarodtoiletboyjarodtoiletboy Opening Act
edited August 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Every other game in the Arcade has a purchase option, but I can't find it on Blitz.
I must be missing something.
Help!

Comments

• thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    Not out yet.

PS3 late this afternoon / early evening.
    Xbox 360 early tomorrow morning.

The only people who have it right now are people who won promo codes, people who were issued review copies, or people who work for HMX.
  • jarodtoiletboyjarodtoiletboy Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    That's crap!
    Why does it say available now on the website?
    Talk about misleading.
    edited August 2012
    jarodtoiletboy;4859862 said:
    That's crap!
    Why does it say available now on the website?
    Talk about misleading.

I guess I should have seen the tiny type. :(
  • XSLXSL Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Said it was releasing today the 28th... NOT TOMORROW THE 29th?
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited August 2012
    XSL;4859923 said:
    Said it was releasing today the 28th... NOT TOMORROW THE 29th?
    On PSN. Which updates late in the day.
  • dTorC4dTorC4 Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Great... now I'm going to have to wait until power gets restored (it will inevitably go out) after the hurricane blows through.
    edited August 2012
    dTorC4;4860150 said:
    Great... now I'm going to have to wait until power gets restored (it will inevitably go out) after the hurricane blows through.
    Hope all goes well.
    Thanks guys for not pummeling me for not knowing. I try to keep track, but never saw that it was wednesday for xbox.
    Guess i'll have a happy wednesday.
  • TommyWalker1237TommyWalker1237 Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Downloading my copy now via PSN. Playing it in about ... 7 minutes!

The weird thing is that it's not listed under New Releases, PS3 games, PS3 add-ons, or even under All Titles. I had to go to the search option to find it, where it is down about 10 - 15 titles on the list. Hopefully when the store gets updated, Blitz will be featured on the front page.

I mean, HMX has provided Sony with a LOT of DLC over the years, you'd think they would be featured on the front page, no?
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    For future reference, all arcade games on 360 are released on Wednesday. :)
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    TommyWalker1237;4860184 said:
    The weird thing is that it's not listed under New Releases, PS3 games, PS3 add-ons, or even under All Titles. I had to go to the search option to find it, where it is down about 10 - 15 titles on the list. Hopefully when the store gets updated, Blitz will be featured on the front page.

I had the same experience (was wondering if the problem was unique to the Canadian store frontend). Expected to find it under New Releases, but no, then under PS3 New Releases, but no. Eventually I did a text search for Blitz and almost gave up; I scrolled past all the Treasures of Montezuma Blitz micropurchases and found it.
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    edited August 2012
    Downloading my copy now via PSN. Playing it in about ... 7 minutes!

I mean, HMX has provided Sony with a LOT of DLC over the years, you'd think they would be featured on the front page, no?
    thatmarkguy;4860291 said:
    I had the same experience (was wondering if the problem was unique to the Canadian store frontend). Expected to find it under New Releases, but no, then under PS3 New Releases, but no. Eventually I did a text search for Blitz and almost gave up; I scrolled past all the Treasures of Montezuma Blitz micropurchases and found it.

You guys just DL'd it before the main page was updated. New DLC actually goes up on the PSN well before the main page is updated, that usually happens between 3 and 5 Pacific time.
  • TommyWalker1237TommyWalker1237 Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Lawdog1521;4860445 said:
    You guys just DL'd it before the main page was updated. New DLC actually goes up on the PSN well before the main page is updated, that usually happens between 3 and 5 Pacific time.

Thanks for the tip. I was just slightly crestfallen that I didn't see a nice big ROCK BAND BLITZ ad front and center on the "what's new" tab. I guess I was just early.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited August 2012
    It was under "New releases" for me.
  • nausicaa83nausicaa83 Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    It's not available in the EU PS store yet. So annoying.