XBOX Live Blitz Party !

joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Guys,

This is my first time trying to formerly set up anything in terms with playing with others on Live. I thought it would be really fun to form a band and run through the entire RB Blitz set-list on Rock Band 3.

I can play both X guitar/drums (but I prefer drums)..

If anyone is interested simply respond or add my GT Joseph5185.

In terms of time, I was thinking tomorrow, thursday, or Friday.. 6 PM or later (Eastern)

------------------------------------------------------

Hope to meet some people who are interested

=)

Comments

• ThisnameislameThisnameislame Rising Star
    edited August 2012
    I'd be down for guitar or bass (preferably guitar). I couldn't do it Friday, but I could tomorrow if it ends before like 4:30 PM PST or starts after like 8:30 PM PST, or any time Thursday. GT: Poison Muffin.
  • joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    Sounds good..

I will add you..

Looks like we still need bass/keys and vocals

=)
    edited August 2012
    I edited my post because I realized I forgot to specify PM in the time I'd be available tomorrow. Oh and I know I said guitar or bass but I could also do vocals if 2 more people really want guitar/bass/keys.
    edited August 2012
    Sounds good, I sent you a friend request, hopefully we will get a few more by tonight and go from there..
  • RustySpoonsRustySpoons Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    I can play keys (not pro cus I suck) so if that's applicable add TattyBoJanglezz
    edited August 2012
    Sounds great Rusty, I will definitely add. Have you attempted to play pro keys? It feels impossible and I can't play much past Hard. Medium in some cases, but it's definitely a lot of fun and will add a lot to the experience.

I will add you, awesome we just need bass or vocals thnx to Posion Muffin being flexible.

Confirmed:

Poison Muffin: Guitar/Vocals
    TattyBoJanglezz: Keys
    Joseph5185: Drums
  • RustySpoonsRustySpoons Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    Yeah I gave it a go, I can do a bit of medium but it's something I've never had the time to sit down and practice - normal keys seems to come natural to me, so I've stuck with that.
    edited August 2012
    The other night was fun. As far as last night, I fell asleep at 7 !! lol.. I played through the tracks once on guitar and beat some of your scores, but not all of them by a long shot..

I still haven't actually played blitz.. lol,hopefully tonight or at least by this weekend having 3 days off thnx to labor day! =)
    edited August 2012
    I still haven't really touched the songs we didn't play together yet (I've mostly been playing Blitz), but I did try some of the ones we did on bass, drums, pro keys, and/or vocals. If you still haven't sight read the remaining songs on drums I'd probably have time to go through them some time over the weekend (not today).
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    I'd be up for this definitely. I can play Guitar/bass and sight read most (If not all) songs in blitz. I'm available over the weekend if your still up for it. I am in the Uk though, so if you wanna suggest a time or something, that would be cool. I think I'm 8 hours ahead of PST
  • TheRealKai099TheRealKai099 Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Same as Munnchy, but usually available just about all the time except during Mondays. I can play guitar/bass on expert, and most songs on expert on vocals if needed, but I can't always do vocals
    edited August 2012
    Sounds good guys,

Just add GT Joseph5185 and let me know..

I should be on later tonight (EST)

(still haven't played the game.. !! =/ lol)

VERY excited about "New Divide" by Linkin Park next week BTW... =D
    edited September 2012
    joseph5185;4864384 said:
    Sounds good guys,

Just add GT Joseph5185 and let me know..

I should be on later tonight (EST)

(still haven't played the game.. !! =/ lol)

VERY excited about "New Divide" by Linkin Park next week BTW... =D

So am I! New divide is a tune! I'm going to do what I can to buy this next week. Don't have the money at the moment :(

I'll be 5 hours ahead of EST.... I think, I've never been good at world times :P
    edited September 2012
    So Blitz,

How do I get all these coins for being on FB exactly. I seemed to have missed the memo or something because I have no bonus coins..

This makes me a sad panda =(
  • www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited September 2012
    joseph5185;4865132 said:
    So Blitz,

How do I get all these coins for being on FB exactly. I seemed to have missed the memo or something because I have no bonus coins..

Complete the goals and the coins should be put into your game. If you dont get any coins for a goal it probably means you didnt contribute at all.
    edited September 2012
    joseph5185;4865132 said:
    So Blitz,

You have to start goals and complete them in game, or win score wars. Click on the goals tab and look for the full goals list for all of them :)

Edited: GODAMN NINJAS! :D
    edited September 2012
    Ty, didn't know that..

=)
    edited September 2012
    This is in another forum I know, but ..

Have you managed to get 5 stars without any power-ups ??

I haven't used them yet, but yea 4 stars and change is the highest I can muster. Maybe I suck as well.. lol
    edited September 2012
    joseph5185;4866171 said:
    This is in another forum I know, but ..

Have you managed to get 5 stars without any power-ups ??

I haven't used them yet, but yea 4 stars and change is the highest I can muster. Maybe I suck as well.. lol
    I got incredibly close with Pumped up kicks... So close. It probably is, but you'd have to not miss a single note i guess...
  • Dat1beanrDat1beanr Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    I have every instrument except for mics at the moment. I preferably play guitar. I could play anything else on a hard difficulty at most but I'm best at guitar. Also I'm looking for people to compare with on rock band blitz. My gamer tag is RUVALCABA14. Look forward to rockin with you!
    edited September 2012
    Sure, I'll add you tonight !