Clap Clap

metalgod22metalgod22 Opening Act
edited August 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Wow Harmonix This Game sucks!!!!!!!! But the songs 4 Rock Band 3 Export r fun!!!!!!!!

Comments

• www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited August 2012
  • RiffrockratRiffrockrat Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    Well, you are certainly entitled to that opinion, OP. And I, for instance, am entitled to the opinion that your attitude and overused punctuation suck.
  • metalgod22metalgod22 Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    thts fine its not that good at all in my opnion
    edited August 2012
    Yes, I believe you made that quite clear. Not everyone thinks so, though.
  • MagnetMagnet Moderator
    edited August 2012
    metalgod22;4860367 said:
    thts fine its not that good at all in my opnion

Why? What did you not like about it? How long did you actually play it? Did you unlock all of the power-ups? What would you change about it to make it better?

There's a difference between offering constructive criticism (which is fine) and trolling (which is not fine). Creating a thread to say that "this game sucks" is pretty firmly in the latter category.
    edited August 2012
    again thats fine but on the rock band 3 it's awsome
    edited August 2012
    Magnet;4860374 said:
    Why? What did you not like about it? How long did you actually play it? Did you unlock all of the power-ups? What would you change about it to make it better?

well in a post I made a while back I want real rock not fake rock. Sitting on my ass is not the way I rock.

and I played It like 5 seconds
  • SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited August 2012
    Playing a 5-button "guitar" isn't real rock either. You're still pressing buttons to prerecorded music.
    edited August 2012
    well in a post I made a while back I want real rock not fake rock. Sitting on my ass is not the way I rock.

Saying it is fake rock (leading others to point out that so is Rock Band 3), troll bait, bring up that you only played it 5 seconds (to get people to argue that is not long enough to judge it), more troll bait. Overplaying your hand there.
  • MagnetMagnet Moderator
    edited August 2012
    metalgod22;4860383 said:

Oh, if sitting down is the problem, you are able to stand while playing Blitz. I just personally confirmed it.
    edited August 2012
    Wat R you talking about ya it is it simulates real instrument Vs using a controller and clicking 2 buttons
  • HMXmattitudeHMXmattitude Harmonix Developer
    edited August 2012
    metalgod22;4860383 said:

It's not widely advertised, but Rock Band Blitz works great standing up! We try to provide you with numerous ways to rock.
  • SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited August 2012
    Maybe they should advertise that fact more to cater to the unfortunately large demographic of narrow-minded idiots with poor grammar.
    edited August 2012
    Yeah, I would not be surprised if he posted about Zelda saving the princess or Samus being a cool guy.
    edited August 2012
    okay here wat i trying 2 get across when you air guitar or air drums or karoke you actually imitate it not click buttons (Its not Techo u know its ROCK N' ROLL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
  • www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited August 2012
    HMXmattitude;4860390 said:
    It's not widely advertised, but Rock Band Blitz works great standing up! We try to provide you with numerous ways to rock.

Can I play while standing on my head?
    edited August 2012
    Hay I'm a Rocker Thats all me SirDavidTLynch, narrow-minded idiots with poor grammar.
    edited August 2012
    Hey, I will give you style points. Sometimes people are not over-the-top enough and it seems like a legitimate complaint thread (which, I think, defeats the spirit of the thing, a bit).

Edit P.S.: And it is amusing (albeit in a rather shallow way).
  • MagnetMagnet Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Look, when you have actually played the game and given it a real chance, then you can come back and post serious feedback. You might be surprised with how fun the game can be as a complement to the instrument Rock Band experience. In the meantime, kindly knock off the trolling. Saying a game sucks when you haven't given it a chance is as pointless as criticizing a movie you haven't seen.
This discussion has been closed.