Money resets after each track?

KainKain Unsigned
edited August 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
I don't get it... I just had enough to use one Overdrive, one Note Power Up, and one Track Power-Up in a song. This was over 750 coins. I finish the track, pick a different one, and I notice that the items I had bought are no longer equipped. I try to re-equip them, and it tells me I don't have enough, that I only have 625. So what happened to the rest of the money I had and the money I supposedly earned on the last track?

Comments

• www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited August 2012
    The power ups cost coins each time you use them. So maybe you didnt make back enough coins to equip the power ups you are trying to use
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited August 2012
    You'll have to farm them playing songs without powerups, doing Rock Band World stuff, or both.
  • KainKain Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Wow. Consumable power-ups. I thought after I bought them, they stayed unlocked. That seriously sucks. :S But I guess it explains it. Thanks.
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited August 2012
    Well, unlocked in this game means they're available to be used. So they do stay unlocked.

I guess it's more like renting them than buying them :p And also note that if you start a song with powerups and then restart, you will have to pay for the powerups again as if you had completed the song. So it's not to your advantage to do that.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited August 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4860525 said:
    You'll have to farm them playing songs without powerups, doing Rock Band World stuff, or both.
    Just a note on this. You can complete Rock band World goals in RB3 just as easily as you can in RBB, In fact, I used Jesse's World twice in a goal, once on each platform.