the five magic songs

matshimatshi Unsigned
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Did someone find the five songs of that one goal:

Sometimes it's hard to express a whole, singular thought in a song's title. Find FIVE songs that required a little extra explanation in their title. Hint: Three of them are in the Rock Band Blitz song list. Bonus hint: The last two both are Rock Band DLC that we released in the last quarter of 2009. (group size up to 3 players)

That seems very difficult :P

Comments

• www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited August 2012
    3 songs are in Blitz 2 are legacy DLC.

I didnt read the post! But Ive done this goal twice :D
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited August 2012
    here's an extra hint (hidden inside this sentence)
    edited August 2012
    If you are wondering what the song is maybe you should go play Brutal Legend.

two hints are present in this post
    edited August 2012
    www1221;4862054 said:
    If you are wondering what the song is maybe you should go play Brutal Legend.
    Brütal

don't forget the ü

(this isn't a hint by the way, just correcting him :3 )
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited August 2012
    The DLC ones are (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To and...(We Are) The Road Crew?

Blitz ones are Stronger, Bang Your Head, and Death on Two Legs.
    edited August 2012
    jibjqrkl;4862055 said:
    Brütal

don't forget the ü

I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE YOUR FUNNY SYMBOLS!!l!
    GNFfhqwhgads;4862057 said:
    SPOILERS

THERES A REASON WE WERENT JUST TELLING HIM THE SONGS!
    edited August 2012
    GNFfhqwhgads;4862057 said:
    The DLC ones are *******?

Blitz ones are *******

please put it in black text or send him a PM about it. you might ruin the fun for someone
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    He posed it as a question, I'm not sure he's deliberately spoiling anything, just speculating.

I had guessed (spoilerblocked text follows)(You Can Still) Rock in America", myself. And I still don't know for sure if I'm wrong. I don't own any of the DLC candidates to check. And the Blitz candidates are ... kinda trivial. It's like calling it a spoiler to tell someone the last box in a Sudoku is a 7 when the other 8 boxes are 12345689.
    edited August 2012
    thatmarkguy;4862128 said:
    He posed it as a question, I'm not sure he's deliberately spoiling anything, just speculating.

I had guessed (spoilerblocked text follows), myself. And I still don't know for sure if I'm wrong.

You can check to see if the song is the right one in the RBW. Also in game on the "Cred" screen itll tell you if you made progress in any goals
    edited August 2012
    jibjqrkl;4862062 said:
    please put it in black text or send him a PM about it. you might ruin the fun for someone
    Well then, they shouldn't have come into a thread that's about asking what they are.
    edited August 2012
    GNFfhqwhgads;4862873 said:
    Well then, they shouldn't have come into a thread that's about asking what they are.

Show me where he said "Please tell me what the songs are".
  • matshimatshi Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    1 song to go! I can't find the other one. motherhead was wrong!
  • MofoMan2000MofoMan2000 Rising Star
    edited September 2012
    *Facepalm* Please, never call Motorhead "motherhead" again.
  • gamesurfgamesurf Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    It's Motörhead. We've already played this game once.
  • Bladerunner_UKBladerunner_UK Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    Re: Spoilers...how can it be a spoiler when its EASY to work out what the songs are! It's in the title of the goal anyway... "Parenthetically Speaking"...Parenthesis means BRACKETS!! (And they complained that the English Language exams were too hard in the UK this year...what a pity that they expected people to at least be able to spell their names correctly!)
  • DiamaniacalDiamaniacal Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    Bladerunner_UK;4867050 said:
    ...(And they complained that the English Language exams were too hard in the UK this year...what a pity that they expected people to at least be able to spell their names correctly!)

Well if it is any consolation in the U.S. schools can hardly give a failing grade to anyone now for the fear of 'hurting a students self esteem' regardless of how much of an imbecile the person in question is.
    edited September 2012
    Re: Spoilers...how can it be a spoiler when its EASY to work out what the songs are! It's in the title of the goal anyway... "Parenthetically Speaking"...Parenthesis means BRACKETS!! (And they complained that the English Language exams were too hard in the UK this year...what a pity that they expected people to at least be able to spell their names correctly!)

too bad not all players are from an english speaking country.
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Anyone else think something by the guild should have been used for this goal? I mean, both song titles have all but one word in brackets, which explains the title too.
    edited September 2012
    Parenthesis means BRACKETS!!
    Brackets are an entirely separate thing, champ.

And let's not insult English skills when you end every sentence with an ellipse and can't make up your mind on if you should have a space after it.