Go with the flow by queens of the stone age?

Saigon916Saigon916 Unsigned
edited August 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
I seen a video on YouTube of someone playing GO WITH THE FLOW
BY QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE on Rock band Blitz but cannot find it at the music store on Blitz.Anyone know how i can play this song? I would appreciated it !

Comments

• atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    "Go With The Flow" was on Rock Band 1, which is exportable to the XBox/Playstation hard drive. If you have that game and you've exported it, it is playable in Rock Band Blitz (and most other Rock Band games)
  • Saigon916Saigon916 Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Damn I just deleted the rock band games off my hardrive last week before I knew about this game....I guess i'll go buy used copy and export it lol but thanks for the help
    edited August 2012
    Saigon916;4863034 said:
    Damn I just deleted the rock band games off my hardrive last week before I knew about this game....I guess i'll go buy used copy and export it lol but thanks for the help

It's good to know that the codes given on Rock Band games cannot be reused, so if you buy a used version of the game, it's possible (maybe even "likely") that the code has already been used for an export.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited August 2012
    actually, in rb1 you dont need a code. so he can still just get a used copy of RB1 just fine
  • edited August 2012
    And all the RB1 DLC and post RB1 stuff would be available in the OPs DL history.
    edited August 2012
    Sorry, I've never exported

:\

As long as you guys know what you're talking about. I'll see myself out.
  • SurefireDwarfSurefireDwarf Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    atalkingfish;4863088 said:
    Sorry, I've never exported

:\

As long as you guys know what you're talking about. I'll see myself out.
    With RockBand 1, you just need to pay the $5 export fee and have a copy of the game. Then the songs get ripped from the the disc.
    For RockBand2 and Lego, you need a new copy of the game for the key, as well as a $10 export fee. Those are downloaded and not from the disc. Since the OP said he used to have the song, all he needs is a used copy of RockBand 1.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    Doc_SoCal;4863066 said:
    And all the RB1 DLC and post RB1 stuff would be available in the OPs DL history.
    I actually think only the export key will be in your download history, not the songs themselves.
  • A_Drunken_SmurfA_Drunken_Smurf Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    DragoonXD;4863312 said:
    I actually think only the export key will be in your download history, not the songs themselves.

This - just go to your history and redownload the export. You'll have to bring all of the rock band songs over, but you'll get QotSA... so it's worth it.