STUCK at "Discovering Downloadable Content"

YosuminYosumin Unsigned
edited August 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
So recently (about an hour ago) I was disconnected from the Rock Band Blitz servers. I tried to reconnect and it said the servers are currently down and I was given an option to play offline.

I backed out of this screen and then ~10 minutes later I tried to reconnect and it brought me to the 'discovering downloadable content' screen and it stayed there for 15 minutes. (I have 71 songs)

With the assumption that my game had froze, I dashboarded out and reloaded the game. Once again, stuck at the 'discovering downloadable content' screen

I've been playing just fine since yesterday morning up until an hour ago.

Any advise please? I can't delete and re-download the game because I downloaded it on another console.

Comments

• jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited August 2012
    if you downloaded it on another console than how did you get it on this console?

you can just delete/redownload it. as long as the profile you downloaded it on is the one you're using.

the main rule is you need either:
    1. the console it was originally downloaded on
    or, 2: the profile it was downloaded on, but you also have to be online for this to work
  • YosuminYosumin Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    jibjqrkl;4863090 said:
    if you downloaded it on another console than how did you get it on this console?
    I am currently using the gamertag the game was downloaded onto.
    edited August 2012
    Yosumin;4863095 said:
    I am currently using the gamertag the game was downloaded onto.

exactly, and if you delete and redownload the game on that gamertag, then you can play it >_>

also, you can license transfer the content to your xbox, which will make it so that you can always play it on your xbox. but you have to redownload all your stuff after doing that.
    edited August 2012
    Ok, will I lose my save?
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited August 2012
    jibjqrkl;4863090 said:
    or, 2: the profile it was downloaded on, but you also have to be online for this to work

Well, that's also the case for Blitz itself, in general.
    edited August 2012
    Restarted my xbox and it works now :S
    edited August 2012
    Yosumin;4863107 said:
    Ok the problem seems to be a bit more complex (console issue?)

My storage devices won't even load.

then your hard drive might be screwed.