Save Data on PS3 ?

Topov81Topov81 Unsigned
edited August 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Really enjoying RBB, but puzzled as to where the highscores are saved ?

I have 2 PS3's and like to keep my save data in sync (either by USB stick or the PS+ Online Storage), but bizarrely there is no Save Data for Rock Band Blitz.

Don't think it's using the RB3 save as that's not been updated, so it must store the options & highscores elsewhere.... in the Game Data (like LBP2) or in the game install itself ?

UPDATE: Ah... the plot thickens.

When I initially downloaded and installed the RBB soundtrack pack, it saved it as Game Data (759MB). However, since playing the game again, this has merged into my RB3 Game Data, leaving the Rock Band Blitz Game Data only 60kb, presumably containing highscores and progress.

So a possible explanation, but a pain that I can't copy my scores onto my other PS3 :(

Comments

• GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited August 2012
    The servers they're uploaded to. Disconnect from the internet. Go into Blitz. Look around. What do you see?
  • Topov81Topov81 Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    GNFfhqwhgads;4863248 said:
    The servers they're uploaded to. Disconnect from the internet. Go into Blitz. Look around. What do you see?

Ah, nice!... sorry I didn't realise that. Yes, went offline and the game warns you that scores won't be saved and power-ups can't be used.

But the options & calibration settings must be saved locally as they are retained. I guess that's held in the 60kb Game Data.