Why no coins/cred if you loose connection? Or even save score?

Bobman32xBobman32x Road Warrior
edited August 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Its annoying as **** that you dont get coins or cred if you loose connection to the server mid song. This has happened to me OVER 10 TIMES today where ive played songs, and I dont get coins or cred for them because it looses connection to the server (but not signed out of PSN or anything, so its not that im dropping my own internet signal). Plus its even mroe annoying that a score isnt even save locally, as if i never even played the song. Its very aggrivating. How is there not a way for the game to know next time it connects to the servers to show which information and stats need to adjust?

Also its BS that I can be charged coins to START a song thats connected to the server, but if I loose connection to the server, I dont GAIN any, nor do I get the ones I just used to start the song back. At the VERY WORST why doesnt the game give me a little pop up icon saying that it disconnected from the servers so I dont have to waste my time playing the rest of the song anyway, if im not getting coins or cred, or hell, even my score saved locally

Comments

• KnottyMarieKnottyMarie Rising Star
    edited August 2012
    Bobman32x;4863349 said:
    Its annoying as **** that you dont get coins or cred if you loose connection to the server mid song. This has happened to me OVER 10 TIMES today where ive played songs, and I dont get coins or cred for them because it looses connection to the server (but not signed out of PSN or anything, so its not that im dropping my own internet signal). Plus its even mroe annoying that a score isnt even save locally, as if i never even played the song. Its very aggrivating. How is there not a way for the game to know next time it connects to the servers to show which information and stats need to adjust?

Also its BS that I can be charged coins to START a song thats connected to the server, but if I loose connection to the server, I dont GAIN any, nor do I get the ones I just used to start the song back. At the VERY WORST why doesnt the game give me a little pop up icon saying that it disconnected from the servers so I dont have to waste my time playing the rest of the song anyway, if im not getting coins or cred, or hell, even my score saved locally

^ What he said. Except in my case, it saved a score on the leaderboard, so when I went to replay to get my coins and cred - It didnt credit me properly for a first time play.