Score Wars not appearing in Rock Band World

metalkornmetalkorn Rising Star
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
So as of last night I can no longer see my score wars in Rock Band World. It currently shows as 0 available. This doesn't appear to be an issue within the game but is this a known issue that is happening to other people?

Comments

• Skippy DeluxeSkippy Deluxe Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Yes, this started happening to me yesterday. I currently have a support ticket with Harmonix. So far they have suggested both clearing my browser cache and unlinking/re-linking my account. I haven't had a chance to try anything yet, but when I do I will let you know how it goes. In the meantime if you're able you might try it yourself. Let us know what happens.
  • metalkornmetalkorn Rising Star
    edited August 2012
    linking and unlinking didn't fix it
    clearing my cache (Firefox) didn't fix it. I even opened in IE and didn't work.

SO no dice :(
    edited August 2012
    Okay, I just tried those things too, and it didn't work for me either. This happens with every device and browser I use, so I highly doubt it's a browser problem. Do you recall what Blitz-related activities you did right before it stopped working? I remember that I checked the app in the morning, then played some Blitz, started some score wars, and when I came back all my score wars were gone. I'm really not sure what I could have done to cause it...
    edited August 2012
    I was playing at the time, i have the app on my laptop next to me and refresh every now and then. I probably just finished a score war against someone but i couldn't say precisely what may have led to it. The data is still there as it's available in game but for whatever reason it's not showing in the app.
    edited August 2012
    Yes, exactly the same for me. Well I let support know and they said they'd pass my info on to the devs. You might want to submit a support ticket as well, just so they know that more than 1 person is experiencing it and also to give them more data to look at.
    edited September 2012
    Hey, just an update... the issue seemed to magically resolve itself last night. I don't know if Harmonix devs were working late on weekends or what, but when I checked again this morning my score wars were appearing normally in RBW. I'll wait and if I don't hear anything on my support ticket in a few days I guess I'll just close it.
    edited September 2012
    Mine is still non-functional. I did submit a ticket for it though.
    edited September 2012
    That's good, at least they'll know what's happening. I think a bunch of my score wars completed last night, so maybe one of them was causing problems while it was active? That's my best guess based on the little info I have... hopefully your problem clears up as some of your score wars finish as well?
  • HetzHetz Rising Star
    edited September 2012
    Same thing happened to me as well. :(
    edited September 2012
    hooray - mine is back as of this morning.
    edited September 2012
    well that was short lived, it is back to showing as 0 score wars again. Only thing I can think of that it has in common is me inviting a friend of mine on XBL that I don't believe has Rock Band Blitz at all. I just checked his profile and I don't think he has ever played it, yet he shows up in game as a valid score wars opponent.

This makes the most sense to me and is the common thread surrounding both instances as I invited him prior to this happening on both occasions. I shouldn't be able to invite someone if they don't own the game within the game... at least that is how it should work IMO

Keep you posted in 3 days when that score war ends to let you know if it resolves itself.

Hopefully this info helps them to track down the issue at least.
    edited September 2012
    Yes, that may be it. One thing I noticed is that right before my score wars disappeared I started a score war in-game with someone on my XBox friend list who I later learned had not purchased Blitz (he had only tried the demo). Could it be that when his score war expired, everything started working again? I didn't pay enough attention to figure out if the timing works out, but it seems plausible. Then again, I've started lots of score wars in-game with people not on my friends list... maybe I was just lucky enough that all of them happened to own Blitz already.
    edited September 2012
    exactly my thinking. Not sure if he played the demo or not. But yes it started working again after it expired.
  • Darius_DanDarius_Dan Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    Skippy Deluxe;4863942 said:
    Okay, I just tried those things too, and it didn't work for me either. This happens with every device and browser I use, so I highly doubt it's a browser problem. Do you recall what Blitz-related activities you did right before it stopped working? I remember that I checked the app in the morning, then played some Blitz, started some score wars, and when I came back all my score wars were gone. I'm really not sure what I could have done to cause it...
    With me it was just like that. Played for a while, started 3 Score Wars and then the app stopped showing the progress on them.
    It just ocurred me now... :rolleyes: Maybe if the opponentes didn't accepted the challenge yet it does not appear on RBW?

EDIT: Just readed about the "Score Wars with people who don't have the game" thing. Need to check that.

The goals shows fine.
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    edited September 2012
    This is annoying me too. I have 4 active, but the only thing that appears on Facebook are my losses. No friends. No active Score Wars. Hell, even the 2 I initiated (began) within the game don't appear... apparently they were "forfeited".

Why can people I don't even know (not on my Facebook, not on my PSN friends list) - they can challenge me to a Score War and it'll appear on my Facebook, but I can't seem to challenge anyone else and it doesn't appear on my Facebook.

It's broken!
    edited September 2012
    A final note - my ticket has been closed, and Jessa responded saying that the developers have addressed the issue (over the weekend, no less!) and that it shouldn't happen any more. So hopefully it's started working again for all of you. If not, make sure you open a ticket and let them know!

Three cheers for HMX devs!
    edited September 2012
    I got the same response, to which I promptly re-opened the ticket and filled them in with my findings from this thread. It's not fixed for me and I don't think it will be until that score war expires. I'll keep an eye on it, then i will know precisely if it's the cause.