Rock Band 1 EU bonus songs not available in Blitz?

GrimmyGrimmy Unsigned
edited August 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
So I noticed that I don't have the Rock Band EU bonus songs (Perfekte Welle, Hysteria, Rock n Roll Star, etc) in my Rock Band Blitz library. Were they just not exportable? Am I going to have to buy them again to play them in Blitz?

edit: Hold on were they even available in Rock Band 3? I have such a crap memory.

Comments

• B3N1_HUB3N1_HU Unsigned
    edited August 2012
    Perfekete Welle and Hysteria are exported for me to RB3 and to Blitz. I remember goldstarring Countdown to Insanity in Blitz too. I played that a lot in RB3. As for Rock n Roll Star I guess it's the same situation as Enter Sandman an Paranoid.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited August 2012
    Grimmy;4863772 said:
    So I noticed that I don't have the Rock Band EU bonus songs (Perfekte Welle, Hysteria, Rock n Roll Star, etc) in my Rock Band Blitz library. Were they just not exportable? Am I going to have to buy them again to play them in Blitz?

edit: Hold on were they even available in Rock Band 3? I have such a crap memory.

they were playable in RB3, until we got the other 2 rb1 songs back. after that they got broken and need to be fixed.
    for more information and a way to fix it check this thread:
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225633
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited August 2012
    jibjqrkl;4863888 said:
    they were playable in RB3, until we got the other 2 rb1 songs back.

Hier Kommt Alex and Rock and Roll Star were not playable in RB3 at any point (on any continent - even people who bought them as a-la-carte DLC in North America couldn't play them in RB3).

The rest of the ones that survived the EU export to RB2 (Tokio Hotel's "Monsoon" didn't export at all) were playable in EU RB3 until The Incident.