Rock Band DLC and others not loading on RB Blitz

BlueBakaBlueBaka Unsigned
edited August 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
The game is able to load:
  • Rock Band
  • Rock Band 2
  • Rock Band 3 Downloadable Content
  • Rock Band Downloadable content (from discs)
The game is not able to load:
  • Green Day: Rock Band
  • LEGO Rock Band
  • Rock Band Downloadable Content (not from a disc)
The ones that are NOT able to load ARE able to be loaded by my brother's account, who was active when the songs were purchased and downloaded. This isn't consistent though, since I can still play a number of other imported titled.

Is there a way to fix this, since my brother can't really buy all of those songs again?

Comments

• HugokuHugoku Opening Act
    edited August 2012
    BlueBaka;4864361 said:
    The game is able to load:
    • Rock Band
    • Rock Band 2
    • Rock Band 3 Downloadable Content
    • Rock Band Downloadable content (from discs)
    The game is not able to load:
    • Green Day: Rock Band
    • LEGO Rock Band
    • Rock Band Downloadable Content (not from a disc)
    The ones that are NOT able to load ARE able to be loaded by my brother's account, who was active when the songs were purchased and downloaded. This isn't consistent though, since I can still play a number of other imported titled.

Is there a way to fix this, since my brother can't really buy all of those songs again?

Seems to me this is a license issue.
    Is this by chance a console you bought recently? Maybe replacing a broken one or just getting a second machine?

If so, then you need to perform a license transfer.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/download-content

Otherwise, only the account that bought the content will be able to access it.
    And, it has to be connected to XBL.
    The content bought using your brother's account on this same console can be accessed by anyone though, so that's why some content is available, some isn't.

Hope this helps.