How often do the RB3 servers sync to Rock Band World?

thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
I thought earlier in the week they were syncing every hour, two at the most. RBB activity was appearing on RBW within 10 minutes and RB3 activity usually within an hour.

Today I've got some RB3 scores logged that have been not-synced to RB World for upwards of 6 hours. Is the server link actually down right now, or have they reduced the freqency of syncing?

(Wasn't sure if I should post this in the RB or RBB forum - RBW is largely an RBB entity that is supposed to log RB3 plays as progress towards goals that reward coins exclusively for use in RBB, so I chose here.)

Comments

• thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    It's been over 24 hours now and still no sync.

I know I was connected to the internet (and RB3 servers) yesterday when I was playing because when I was done each song it showed me my leaderboard ranking, top N percent, etc. But new scores and songs logged yesterday morning still haven't shown up in RBW or on rockbandscores.

I'm guessing whatever service was supposed to populate external data that could be read by RBW and rockbandscores.com died on Friday evening, so I suppose I should't expect it back up again until... Tuesday (after holiday Monday)?