Songs Missing in Blitz

agentnncagentnnc Road Warrior
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
So my girlfriend wanted to try the game. I have a bunch of Paramore songs just for her. She wanted to play That's what you get but for some odd reason it doesn't appear. I'm pretty sure I played it on RB3 not too long ago. What gives?

Comments

• agentnncagentnnc Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Confirmed: the song is still in my RB3 library. What's going on here?

EDIT: Rebooted my xbox, it appears now. That was strange.
  • meck77meck77 Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Yep as a matter of fact Free Bird is missing in my RBB library, it is still in my RB3 library. No matter how many times I reboot my system it still isnt there
  • Nucks4cupNucks4cup Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    meck77;4865863 said:
    Yep as a matter of fact Free Bird is missing in my RBB library, it is still in my RB3 library. No matter how many times I reboot my system it still isnt there

RB3 songs have never exported, so they are not baked into the hard drive, therefor they are not available to play in Blitz
  • meck77meck77 Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Nucks4cup;4865865 said:
    RB3 songs have never exported, so they are not baked into the hard drive, therefor they are not available to play in Blitz

thanks that makes sense

What if instead of using my disc I downloaded RB3 from the marketplace. Would they be in my RBB library then??
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    No. Even if they are literally on your hard drive, they're not in a location any other game looks for songs.