One Vision

M_Robbins5M_Robbins5 Road Warrior
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Anyone else having trouble 5 starring or Gold starring One Vision or other songs that multiple solos at once? I kinda wish they handled songs like that differently.

Comments

  • www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited September 2012
    cut offs are all math. Not sure how they could have handled anything any differently.
  • M_Robbins5M_Robbins5 Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Yeah but it makes gold starring those songs difficult it's impossible to juggle 2 solos at once and the bandmate powerup doesn't help much.
  • edited September 2012
    Bandmate does help at full power and timed spot on.

    It's funny how many "it's going to be too easy" comments there were Pre-blitz release and how many "it's too hard" comments we are seeing post release.

    Just sayin'
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited September 2012
    Buck up and deal hunt.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    The solo bonuses really don't matter that much in the big scheme of things. I'd just concentrate on one of the solos, and get perfect on that one.
  • edited September 2012
    Wait, if there are two solos, isn't that a duet?

    Just sayin'

    ;)
  • M_Robbins5M_Robbins5 Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    DragoonXD;4865612 said:
    The solo bonuses really don't matter that much in the big scheme of things. I'd just concentrate on one of the solos, and get perfect on that one.

    I tried that in Tuesday's Gone and couldn't even get 5 stars on it. Perhaps I should try using different powerups.
    Doc_SoCal;4865595 said:
    Bandmate does help at full power and timed spot on.

    It's funny how many "it's going to be too easy" comments there were Pre-blitz release and how many "it's too hard" comments we are seeing post release.

    Just sayin'
    I certainly wasn't one of those people.
    How do you know when your energy is full?
  • edited September 2012
    I was not poking atcha. It's all good. I was just making a general observation.

    The OD bar is at the bottom of the track in the center. It fills up white from left to right.
  • M_Robbins5M_Robbins5 Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Doc_SoCal;4865642 said:
    I was not poking atcha. It's all good. I was just making a general observation.

    The OD bar is at the bottom of the track in the center. It fills up white from left to right.

    Ah okay I usually just wait until I see the icon for the powerup, then I know I can use it.
  • JQTNguyenJQTNguyen Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    I was having this same problem with One Vision. It probably doesn't help that, in most cases, you will NOT be able to level up at the first checkpoint. I finally was able to Five Star it using a combination of Bandmate, Fire Notes, and Super Drums, a combination I haven't used on any of the other songs that I've Gold Starred. Bandmate helped pick up quick a few Fire Notes and I also used it on the Drum Solo while I played the Guitar Solo. I was only able to Five Star the song though and, at this point, I think I've conceded that I will most likely not Gold Star this song...
Sign In or Register to comment.