Issue with medium All American Rejects goal

lilbear78lilbear78 Opening Act
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
So I played this goal yesterday (September 1) and well I completed the goal but it won't give it to me (picture added to show I earned 32 stars but on the FB page it is saying I only earned 23 so I can't get my coins)

Comments

• thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Gonzo doesn't count for some reason; it's a bug.

I would guess you played "Kids In The Street" before starting the goal.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited September 2012
    If you have RB3 I believe you can play one of them there to get the missing stars.
    edited September 2012
    ThatAuthoringGroup;4865893 said:
    If you have RB3 I believe you can play one of them there to get the missing stars.

...if and when they fix the servers. Right now RB3 progress isn't populating through to RB world at all.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited September 2012
    Ah. Didn't realize that. Carry on then >____>
  • Groudon199Groudon199 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
    edited September 2012
    thatmarkguy;4865899 said:
    ...if and when they fix the servers. Right now RB3 progress isn't populating through to RB world at all.

It was working fine for me earlier.
  • metalkornmetalkorn Rising Star
    edited September 2012
    I achieved this very goal today in RB3 so it was working fine for me.
    edited September 2012
    Strange. I played several times yesterday, each time it showed post-track info that indicated that I was properly online and connected (leaderboard info, top N%, etc)... but all that info (songs-played, etc) has not populated through to RBW yet (neither into my goals in RBW nor my RB3-section song stats).

Are you guys on PS3? It may be a PS3-servers-only issue.
  • singemfrcsingemfrc Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    You can also replay Kids In The Street, it works if you play it a second time, thats what I did.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited September 2012
    thatmarkguy;4865899 said:
    Depends. It's not quite instant all the time. Took me some time to get the Parenthetically Speaking Goals done because it didn't take my Stronger/Death on Two Legs RB3 plays for a bit, but they popped in the same session.
    edited September 2012
    GNFfhqwhgads;4866616 said:
    Depends. It's not quite instant all the time. Took me some time to get the Parenthetically Speaking Goals done because it didn't take my Stronger/Death on Two Legs RB3 plays for a bit, but they popped in the same session.

Same for me, I played on Friday night and the parenthetically speaking goal didn't pop until I woke up Saturday morning. But then I played some more on Saturday morning, and the stuff I played on Saturday *still* hasn't appeared in RBW, now 48 hours later.
  • lilbear78lilbear78 Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    Today is day 3 it went up to 24 stars: i replayed ever song gs'd 3 of them and then played them all on RB3 as well and still nothing so I'm guessing Glitch. I'll just wait for the time to expire and re-try it. I'm done all the goals now hopefully they will put some new ones up
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited September 2012
    Gonzo doesn't count.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited September 2012
    lilbear78;4866739 said:
    Today is day 3 it went up to 24 stars: i replayed ever song gs'd 3 of them and then played them all on RB3 as well and still nothing so I'm guessing Glitch. I'll just wait for the time to expire and re-try it. I'm done all the goals now hopefully they will put some new ones up
    I'm not sure what part of the 'play them in Rock Band 3' post you missed, but it seems like it was the playing them in Rock Band 3 part.
  • KnottyMarieKnottyMarie Rising Star
    edited September 2012
    There is a definite problem with RBWorld updating with RB3 progress. Yesterday K Darkwolf did the entire FOO goal on RB3 and did not get any credit for it at all. Today, while signed into the console (it's a shared console) I played the Queen and Blink 182 goals. I did not get credit for those songs, however, K Darkwolf did - I should note that we were both signed in to RB3 at the same time, doing Harmonies under my gamertag. Later, I was signed in to the game by myself and replayed the songs for these 2 goals and DID NOT GET CREDIT. As a last resort, I logged K Darkwolf out of the console completely - did the @##$# goals for a @#$# third time. Finally I got the @#$@ goal!!!
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited September 2012
    thatmarkguy;4866731 said:
    Same for me, I played on Friday night and the parenthetically speaking goal didn't pop until I woke up Saturday morning. But then I played some more on Saturday morning, and the stuff I played on Saturday *still* hasn't appeared in RBW, now 48 hours later.
    I had no issues Saturday Night/Sunday morning on the PS3. Just about a 5-10 minute delay.
    GNFfhqwhgads;4867094 said:
    I'm not sure what part of the 'play them in Rock Band 3' post you missed, but it seems like it was the playing them in Rock Band 3 part.
    Except he mentioned he played them in Blitz and RB3 in the post you quoted.
    edited September 2012
    Yeah, what I played yesterday logged yesterday. What I played across several sessions Saturday morning and afternoon - never logged. My progress is saved on my console so I know I didn't dream it, and I remember the end-of-song page clearly indicating it was connected. But from RBW and rockbandscores it would appear I didn't play at all on Saturday.