No online leaderboard support for Blondie's "Atomic."

clarknovaclarknova Opening Act
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
I noticed when trying to upload scores for "Atomic" by Blondie, I get an error message saying that my system can't connect to the network at the moment and try again later. This doesn't happen with any of my other tunes.

Is this due to the song having been pulled from the official RB store a while back (though it's still available for purchase through XBox Live Marketplace) due to the missing record label data?

Comments

• jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited September 2012
    clarknova;4866378 said:
    I noticed when trying to upload scores for "Atomic" by Blondie, I get an error message saying that my system can't connect to the network at the moment and try again later. This doesn't happen with any of my other tunes.

Is this due to the song having been pulled from the official RB store a while back (though it's still available for purchase through XBox Live Marketplace) due to the missing record label data?

have you tried again? it might just have been an error.
  • Groudon199Groudon199 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
    edited September 2012
    RBN songs that have been pulled don't have leaderboards.
  • SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited September 2012
    It was never officially released, so no leaderboards.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    SirDavidTLynch;4866401 said:
    It was never officially released, so no leaderboards.
    To be fair, there are leaderboards on RB3. And RB2.
  • edited September 2012
    I wonder if this is to discourage people from hacking to get customs and GH tracks.
  • BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited September 2012
    There are/were leaderboard ranks for pulled songs. I know because I was #1 on Atomic for a while. If I bring up the song menu and check the leaderboard, it still shows the ranks. But if I sort my RB3 songs by "leaderboard rank," Atomic, among several other RBN songs come up under a heading listed as "no data."
  • clarknovaclarknova Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    BohemianMatt;4866417 said:
    There are/were leaderboard ranks for pulled songs. I know because I was #1 on Atomic for a while. If I bring up the song menu and check the leaderboard, it still shows the ranks. But if I sort my RB3 songs by "leaderboard rank," Atomic, among several other RBN songs come up under a heading listed as "no data."

Yeah that's what I was seeing, along with the "can't connect" message which happens every time I play the song. I can play a different song before and after and get on the leaderboards, but no dice with this. No biggie, I was just curious if it had to do with it being pulled.