Getting help on goals.

UltraceUltrace Road Warrior
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
What does the requesting help on goals function look like when it works? I know it must be working for people because I see no posts abut it being broken but my wife and I cannot make this work. We can send requests through Facebook and see them when they come in, but clicking on the "Help me with x" link either takes us to the goal to join it (solo) or to review our own progress in the goal if we're already in it. We're both on the same console, both successfully linked and both trying to send to the other. I'm on iOS (Safari) while she is on a laptop and has tried both Firefox and Chrome. What am I missing? Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• CharityDiaryCharityDiary Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    It's broken.

You can't help other people with their goals.

At least, that's my understanding of the situation.
  • www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited September 2012
    Have you already joined and/or completed the goal the person is asking for help on? If so thats why you can join. If you havent you can just join the goal and find the person's group is the "ask for help" function isnt working right now
  • CharityDiaryCharityDiary Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    www1221;4866657 said:
    Have you already joined and/or completed the goal the person is asking for help on? If so thats why you can join. If you havent you can just join the goal and find the person's group is the "ask for help" function isnt working right now

I've tried everything.

I've tried starting a goal my friend hasn't even started yet and then inviting him, but when he accepted the invite, it just started the solo goal for him.

I've tried starting a goal my friend already had progress in, and then sending an invite, but nothing happened.

I've tried accepting a friend's invite to a challenge, but it just started the challenge solo for me.

Basically, it's broken.