"Content not found in available storage" causes coins to disappear.

UvulaBobUvulaBob Unsigned
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
I have RB3 songs that I downloaded with my Live account and songs that my wife downloaded with her account. We're on the same console, and we can both play each others' songs in Rock Band 3, regardless of who's actually signed in (me, her or both). But when I try to play her RB3 songs and she mine, we get "Content not found in available storage" and get booted right back to the main menu. Any coins we spent on power-ups for that song are gone forever.

This sucks. We have about 150+ songs downloaded between the two of us, and we've never had to remember which songs are whose. So in RB Blitz, every time we play a song that we don't know the owner for, we're risking our coins. Is this intended?

Comments

• RECK1NRECK1N Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    My wife and I ran into this issue too. We just sign both profiles in now. I tried transferring licenses through the Xbox but that didn't fix the issue. Signing in both profiles did.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited September 2012
    RECK1N;4870183 said:
    My wife and I ran into this issue too. We just sign both profiles in now. I tried transferring licenses through the Xbox but that didn't fix the issue. Signing in both profiles did.
    You have to transfer the license, then redownload the songs.