Goal Prediction Thread for 09/11/12

johnnyboybladejohnnyboyblade Opening Act
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
I’m not really sure how well it will turn out, but I figured if we have one for DLC, we can probably have one for Goals as well as they seem to be updated around the same day.

So, which bands, individual artists, genres, decades or other themes do you think will be featured in next week’s Goals?

Comments

• GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited September 2012
  • bjyaritzbjyaritz Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    It will probably be a Linkin Park goal just to make us replay them all again.
  • edited September 2012
    I like the BSSM full album goal. I hope they do more like that. Tragic Kingdom full album would be cool. I bet every track makes for a fun Blitz song.
  • www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited September 2012
    MagicMurderBag7;4870206 said:
    I like the BSSM full album goal. I hope they do more like that. Tragic Kingdom full album would be cool. I bet every track makes for a fun Blitz song.

They need to do it with albums I own! Or people need to join the goals that I want them to join not the goals that I dont want them to join!
  • johnnyboybladejohnnyboyblade Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    MagicMurderBag7;4870206 said:
    Tragic Kingdom seems like a pretty good prediction.

I'm personally hoping for Screaming for Vengeance :-p
  • AnacondaAnaconda Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    johnnyboyblade;4870447 said:

I'm personally hoping for Screaming for Vengeance :-p
    If we gonna get Judas Priest goal its gonna be either Judas Priest medium- get 30 stars or play whole British Steel 30th Anniversary Edition. I'm sure Harmonix will be giving goals for DLC that didn't sell well to make people buy it. You guys just wait. Maybe not now, not next week but it will happen.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited September 2012
    Goals:
    1-3 related to the new DLC (depending on it being a pack, or singles)
    2 Genre goals (I'd love to see an "Other" or "Novelty" goal)
    2 artist goals
    2 hard goals (large or requiring skill goals)

But yeah, not sure how great this thread will be. Besides, you probably should have waited till Monday to start it.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited September 2012
    I predict:
    Easy Nu-Metal
    Easy Alternative
    Easy Funk
    Medium AFI
    Medium Lynyrd Skynyrd
    The Linkin Park Goal (Play all 11 songs)
    Tragic Kingdom
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    I am treating this regular influx of goals as a Rock Band 3 patch, and it makes me giddy. I've even been motivated by the goals to buy a few tracks that I had already been considering for months. Pretty sneaky, Harmonix ...

I have all of the Nirvana tracks, that should make me a helpful part of any Dave Grohl goal, but alas I am still unable to join other goals / have others join my goals.
  • fcmleftyfcmlefty Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Meat-Popsicle;4870683 said:
    I am treating this regular influx of goals as a Rock Band 3 patch, and it makes me giddy. I've even been motivated by the goals to buy a few tracks that I had already been considering for months. Pretty sneaky, Harmonix ...

I have all of the Nirvana tracks, that should make me a helpful part of any Dave Grohl goal, but alas I am still unable to join other goals / have others join my goals.

I feel the same way about the goals. Doing the ones that are eligible to be done on Rock Band 3. To me, it has basically given me back the tour challenges that I was so fond of in Rock Band 2.

Rock Band World has definitely re-kindled my fire for Rock Band.

And Blitz has been WAY more fun/addictive than I thought it would be. Really bought it just to be a track pack. Thought I'd play one song just to say I played it....and now I bet my son and I have 25 hours into it already...