We Will Rock You

Real2Reel73Real2Reel73 Unsigned
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Curious as to why bass notes, and guitar was added to this track? Save for the guitar solo at the end of the song, it only consists of drums and vocals.

Comments

• FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    They were added back on LEGO Rock Band. Presumably, to have a full four-part song.
  • Real2Reel73Real2Reel73 Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    The song Dawn Patrol by Megadeth consists of Drums, Bass, and Vocals. No phantom guitar and keyboard notes were added into that track. Just wondering.
    edited September 2012
    I just popped RB3 in and checked, and sure enough. I only played We Will Rock You one time, and found it very boring. I play guitar exclusively, and was certain when I played it I twiddled my thumbs the whole track until the end solo. Going back, it was Don't Stop Me Now that on guitar, you pretty much sit there doing nothing. Both songs I had only played one time, and gave them 1 lighter so they would never show up in a random setlist. Makes sense now.
  • DaiquiriDackDaiquiriDack Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    If the Queen packs have taught me anything, it's that Brian May has the patience of a saint.
    edited September 2012
    DaiquiriDack;4870890 said:
    If the Queen packs have taught me anything, it's that Brian May has the patience of a saint.

Isn't that the truth. That is the one thing about their later stuff that bugged me. Less guitar, more synth. Brian sure kept busy on their early releases!
  • M_Robbins5M_Robbins5 Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Real2Reel73;4870901 said:
    Isn't that the truth. That is the one thing about their later stuff that bugged me. Less guitar, more synth. Brian sure kept busy on their early releases!

It's a shame Brian May's talents were kind of wasted later on for Queen.