Please Help!!! No Dongles

BeatlesWarriorBeatlesWarrior Unsigned
edited November 2012 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I just purchased, thru walmart.com The Beatles Rockband for XBOX 360 and apparantly I need the dongles for the Hofner bass guitar and the drums to play. These did not come in the box. Where can I purchase these? I just spent $500 for the system and the game, these should've been supplied with it. There's no mention of them as part of the list of parts in the box. Please help! thank you.

Comments

• edited September 2012
    There are no dongles for XBOX 360 instruments. They sync directly with the console.

Read the instructions for the instruments and follow the directions.

Dongles come with the Wii and PS3 versions.
  • BeatlesWarriorBeatlesWarrior Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    Doc_SoCal;4870886 said:
    There are no dongles for XBOX 360 instruments. They sync directly with the console.

Read the instructions for the instruments and follow the directions.

Dongles come with the Wii and PS3 versions.

thx Doc but I did do that, the controllers just flash on and off, is that supposed to do that? or like the hand held controller, where the light is on , on just the upper left part of the connector. The mic is plugged in, and that shows up, but not the guitar or drums.
  • edited September 2012
    Once the instruments are properly sync'd up the light will stay steady and indicate player position much like the controllers do.

It just sounds to me like you are not doing the sync process properly OR I suppose you could have gotten bad instruments but it seems unlikely to have bad drums AND a guitar in the same box.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited September 2012
    There's a button on the instruments that starts them searching. There is a button on the console that starts it searching. You are not doing it right. Read the manual and do it right. It's got pictures and everything.
  • elik69elik69 Unsigned
    edited November 2012
    I just bought the guitar and game together and no matter what I try the guitar just flashes green in all four controller spots. I have tried to sync it up several different times. Is there a reset for the guitar system? I have tried what the manual says it is just not working.
  • dabrry0523dabrry0523 Road Warrior
    edited November 2012
    make sure you hit them in the right order believe its Xbox and then guitar. its a small button near the Xbox button, what i do is one way and then if that doesn't work i try it the other way hitting the guitar button and then the button on the Xbox . But before you do it again turn off the controller by pulling out the batteries