New bands to rbn!!!!!

RohkuhRohkuh Unsigned
edited September 2012 in The Rock Band Network
You need to add new upcoming bands like I See Stars, Hands like Houses, and Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!. You should also add new songs from the more popular bands that are already on RBN such as Memphis May Fire, Sleeping With Sirens, and Dance Gavin Dance

Comments

• www1221www1221 StackOverflowError
    edited September 2012
    Ill get right on that
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited September 2012
    Rohkuh;4871192 said:
    You need to add new upcoming bands like I See Stars, Hands like Houses, and Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!. You should also add new songs from the more popular bands that are already on RBN such as Memphis May Fire, Sleeping With Sirens, and Dance Gavin Dance

If you only knew the process...
    Chuck! No, is on a major label i believe anyways. so good luck convincing them Rohkuh.
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Rohkuh;4871192 said:

It's cool that you are excited about those bands. I suggested maybe contacting them first. Best to read this thread on how to approach them: http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153483&page=1

Then if you get any positive feedback, you could then approach any of the authoring groups here on the forums if you do not feel up to doing the authoring yourself.

Remember: RBN is community run, so it's up to the community to help and make it a success!