Hypothetical Facebook Account and Linking Question

BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
I had previously posted this in another thread, but instead of hi-jacking that one I'll post here:

This got me thinking, completely hypothetical situation here because no one would think of actually doing this -

what IF someone, not mentioning any names or anything, created you know a "fake" Facebook account for the game and Mark Zuckerberg and his cronies find out and delete that completely random person's "fake" account (it is afterall against the TOS agreement) that's already linked to RBB? What would happen in that totally made up scenario? Does all the progress, coinage, credage, etc. get dumped, and more importantly, can the RBB be relinked to a new, "more real, less fake" FB account? Thoughts, opinions, and facts?

Comments

• dragoninforcerdragoninforcer UnWashed
    edited September 2012
    I doubt it's going to get deleted. The account is doing no harm, like posting virus infested links or spam, so it's all good.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited September 2012
    i dont think your coins will disappear, seeing as you can play the game without linking to facebook
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    edited September 2012
    dragoninforcer;4871877 said:
    I doubt it's going to get deleted. The account is doing no harm, like posting virus infested links or spam, so it's all good.

But now as a publicly traded company, they report to Joe Public, and that probably requires them to try and keep their records of actual users accurate more so than when private. ...maybe?
    jibjqrkl;4871880 said:
    i dont think your coins will disappear, seeing as you can play the game without linking to facebook

Probably right about coins, but what about the rest? We need HMX TECH SUPPOOOOOOORT