Anyone else experianceing wierdness.

DeferredGalaxy3DeferredGalaxy3 Rising Star
edited September 2012 in The Rock Band Network
Anyone else can't see the RBN album pictures or hear the previews under the songs section of the website? Does this have to do with the creator's site acting weird? Will there ever be a time where nothing on rockband.com is broken?

Comments

• DeferredGalaxy3DeferredGalaxy3 Rising Star
    edited September 2012
    *Experiencing. Excuse my bad typing day.
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited September 2012
    DeferredGalaxy3;4873804 said:
    Anyone else can't see the RBN album pictures or hear the previews under the songs section of the website? Does this have to do with the creator's site acting weird?
    Yes, these two things are related. We've shut down Creators temporarily, and while creators is down, the album pictures and previews for RBN songs will be unavailable.
  • Shrimp_AlmightyShrimp_Almighty Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    Im also having an issue. I bought 3 songs recently, 2 of them downloaded just fine but one of them gets to 1% complete and then I get a "bleep bloop" informing me it cant download. Also when I play with a friend if we pick certain songs it freezes our game and we have to dashboard it. Is this related to that as well?
  • DeferredGalaxy3DeferredGalaxy3 Rising Star
    edited September 2012
    Shrimp_Almighty;4875812 said:
    Im also having an issue. I bought 3 songs recently, 2 of them downloaded just fine but one of them gets to 1% complete and then I get a "bleep bloop" informing me it cant download. Also when I play with a friend if we pick certain songs it freezes our game and we have to dashboard it. Is this related to that as well?

It depends, does it happen with only RBN songs? Just a reminder, they put the creator's site back up recently. But, there could be problems.
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited September 2012
    Shrimp_Almighty;4875812 said:

Your download problem is unrelated. You'd want to reach out to your console support here - this isn't anything we can control.