The Scrolling Sound Attracts Crickets!

osteofightosteofight Road Warrior
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
So, that click-click-click sound of scrolling through the song list? It drives humans nuts, but crickets love it. My roommate was playing Blitz and between songs, as he was scrolling, this cricket was making a huge chirping racket. The cricket would be relatively quiet during the actual song but it would act up again when my roommate was choosing his next song. Maybe this can be one of the advertised features of the game?

Comments

• Cipher_PeonCipher_Peon I don't get it at all
    edited September 2012
    It drives people nuts? It's a very calming and soothing song.

I must be a cricket.
  • KyleJCrbKyleJCrb Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    That sound is pretty much the only problem I have with the game.
    Cipher_Peon;4874408 said:
    It drives people nuts? It's a very calming and soothing song.

I must be a cricket.
    That loud obnoxious CLANKCLANKCLANKCLANK as you scroll through your songs on the menu is soothing? You have a very... interesting definition of what sounds good.
    edited September 2012
    Yeah, it's like the click when you rotated through songs on an iPod Classic's scrolling wheel. So soothing.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited September 2012
    Cipher_Peon;4874628 said:
    Yeah, it's like the click when you rotated through songs on an iPod Classic's scrolling wheel. So soothing.
    Except it's nothing like that.
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited September 2012
    Cipher_Peon;4874628 said:

Either you are mistaking the library selection clicking for the track switch clicking, or you have never owned an iPod before in your entire life
    edited September 2012
    I don't even notice the track switch sound effect. And I love the scrolling sound for the iPods!
  • powerofyates2powerofyates2 Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    That obnoxious noise is easily the most bizarrely bad design decision in the game.
  • RevhallowRevhallow Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    It sounds like a baseball bat going through a chalkboard, rather than nails... no, wait... a baseball bat WITH nails... hitting a chalkboard. That is what it sounds like.