Gold Stars no longer worth 6 Stars for Rock Band World Goals?

JQTNguyenJQTNguyen Unsigned
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Is it just me or are Gold Stars no longer worth 6 Stars for Rock Band World Goals where the objective is to get X Amount of Stars?

If so, that's a shame... I thought it was a great incentive to try and Gold Star a song.

EDIT: My Gold Stars are (retroactively) counting for 6 Stars once again.

Comments

  • MaximusDMMaximusDM Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    I did the Weezer goal for 30 stars with 5 songs so its just you.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited September 2012
    Were they ever? I don't ever remember any Rock band goal on any game counting a gold star as six and not five.

    Or does the facebook app work differently than previous RB games?
  • Buttered_NoodlesButtered_Noodles Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    ThatAuthoringGroup;4874779 said:
    Were they ever? I don't ever remember any Rock band goal on any game counting a gold star as six and not five.

    Or does the facebook app work differently than previous RB games?

    Rock Band World detects Gold Stars as six stars. I'm not sure if this applies to RB3 songs used for RBW goals, but if you get gold stars in Blitz, it's 6 towards a goal.
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Buttered_Noodles;4874786 said:
    Rock Band World detects Gold Stars as six stars. I'm not sure if this applies to RB3 songs used for RBW goals, but if you get gold stars in Blitz, it's 6 towards a goal.

    It does apply to RB3 songs.
  • JQTNguyenJQTNguyen Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    MaximusDM;4874778 said:
    I did the Weezer goal for 30 stars with 5 songs so its just you.

    Thanks for the confirmation. The goals I had been working on all seem to have retroactively applied the 6 Stars now. That was weird...
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    I did the 70's Goal with just the 2 Sweet songs, gold stars. I think the limit is 12 stars for that goal, and it completed.. so it still works.
  • JQTNguyenJQTNguyen Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    That's exactly how I noticed that my account was (temporarily) not registering Gold Stars as 6 Stars. I attempted to complete that exact same goal the exact same way by just playing two songs, but it was only giving me 10 Stars in my Rock Band World Account. Two hours later, the "problem" fixed itself.
Sign In or Register to comment.