blitz achievement question

bigbbubbabigbbubba Opening Act
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
I only have 1 powerup achievement left, and it's pinball. What is the easiest song to do it on?

Comments

• SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited September 2012
    Something with 2 instrument tracks, like Redemption Song or Landslide. You have to keep it alive for 30 seconds (or is it 20?) AND lose it, so you can't do it on a single-chart song like Song of the Century.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited September 2012
  • bigbbubbabigbbubba Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4875309 said:
    Something with 2 instrument tracks, like Redemption Song or Landslide. You have to keep it alive for 30 seconds (or is it 20?) AND lose it, so you can't do it on a single-chart song like Song of the Century.

Thank you very much, just got it. I was trying to think of a song that only had 1 or 2 parts, I had a brain fart and couldn't think of any. When you said landslide, i facepalmed myself so yeah. Thanks though!
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    If the PS3 had this achievement/trophy, I'd have done it with one of the Rodrigo Y Gabriela songs. (I've GSed both Buster Voodoo and Hanuman in large part as a result of Pinball, in runs where I most likely satisfied the 20 second requirement)

Alas...
  • SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
    edited September 2012
    thatmarkguy;4875345 said:
    If the PS3 had this achievement/trophy

Uh....it does. I got it for PS3 on Redemption Song. I don't think I ever did get it on Xbox (don't have any 2-track songs on Xbox....just one 3-track song).

Maybe it dinged on the screen when you weren't looking? Check your trophies.
  • WingsOfSteelWingsOfSteel Headliner
    edited September 2012
    "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac only has Guitar and Vocals tracks.

If you get a full bar of Overdrive and deploy Bandmate, this achievement becomes hilariously easy.
  • lightsup55lightsup55 Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    I got the Pinball Whiz achievement, ironically, on "Pinball Wizard" by The Who (export from Rock Band 2).

It was the best song to use for the Pinball Notes power-up.

The thing to keep in mind is that it is obtainable on ANY two track or more song as you must loose the pinball after 20 seconds (or more) has passed. All you need to focus on is keeping the pinball in-play, NOT playing notes on the track.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited September 2012
    I did it on "She" by Green Day and basically ignored the notes to focus on pinball, after I got the achievement I quit the song (same strategy with the shockwave achievement and "Visions")
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    SheSaidSheSaid;4875399 said:
    Uh....it does.
    Maybe it dinged on the screen when you weren't looking? Check your trophies.

Doh. Yeah, must've. A knew many of the powerup-based achievements didn't make it to PS3 (Jackpot, Blast, Road Rage, Runaway Notes) and I never noticed this one pass, but apparently it did.