Finale bonuses

Rountree85Rountree85 Unsigned
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Whenever I play a song, my finale bonus is always "0". Someone help me out with this, and I think it's the reason I'm barely 5-starring songs.

Comments

• jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited September 2012
    are you getting the multipliers up on every track each time?
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Even if you don't hit a single note all song, isn't your finale bonus 100pts x the number of tracks? I didn't think a 0 was possible.

You aren't just... advancing off the screen before it updates the number, are you? The screen loads with all four fields (Base Pts, Blitz Mode, Solos, and Finale) showing 0, then they get populated in that order. If you just quickly advance to the next results screen you may be leaving the page before it has populated all the fields.
  • Epsilon82Epsilon82 Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    thatmarkguy;4877574 said:
    Even if you don't hit a single note all song, isn't your finale bonus 100pts x the number of tracks? I didn't think a 0 was possible.

You aren't just... advancing off the screen before it updates the number, are you? The screen loads with all four fields (Base Pts, Blitz Mode, Solos, and Finale) showing 0, then they get populated in that order. If you just quickly advance to the next results screen you may be leaving the page before it has populated all the fields.
    Wait, isn't the Finale bonus the one that appears to not be initialized to 0 also? Meaning that when the screen first pops up, it actually shows the Finale bonus from the last song you played before it gets changed once the game gets around to "counting up" the new value. That would seem to make it awfully hard to ever get that thing to stay at 0.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Epsilon82;4877605 said:
    Wait, isn't the Finale bonus the one that appears to not be initialized to 0 also?

I've noticed that in some YouTube videos but never witnessed it myself... I'm on PS3, maybe it's an Xbox 360 only issue?

Or maybe I'm just unobservant.