Score Wars Forfeit...

Cotter_PykeCotter_Pyke Unsigned
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
If you challenge someone in a Score War and they do not play and the challenge is forfeit, do you get the 'win'? ... and the coins?

Comments

• IcemageIcemage Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    I don't think so. I've accidentally forfeited a score war and got no reward. Maybe the winner does, though?
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    edited September 2012
    I don't believe so. People have forfeited on me rather often, and I don't think I've ever gotten anything for it.

SO, C'MON PEOPLE, CHECK FOR SCORE WARS
  • RevhallowRevhallow Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    Aside from the random ones, can you only do a Score War with someone on your console friends list and people on your Facebook friends list? We can't do Score War invites through this website?
  • ThornDavisThornDavis Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    I've never had anyone compete against me in a score-war - my 'opponent' (selected by the game) always forfeits, and you don't get any coins for that.
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    I've had about a 1/3 hit rate, and yes when they expire unplayed you get nothing. I like to keep about 6 open at any given time. Even when the random person that the game picks already has a much higher score than I am capable of reaching on the random song selected ... ah, what the heck, even a Score War loss gets you cred.

I guess I might as well keep the maximum (10?) up and running at any given time, now that I think about it.

I've added a few people to my PS3 friends list lately, some from random requests (I assume from people reading these forums), some from requests that I sent out to the people high on my "similar DLC" list on DLCquickplay.com