blitz to rb3

mythtakes20mythtakes20 Unsigned
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Can't find the answer to this so... tried the Blitz demo, not my thing and that's ok. But can I buy the 4 songs I want for RB3 without buying the whole stupid game? Will this be a DLC for the folks who want a music game and not regress to Pole Position?

Comments

• jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited September 2012
    mythtakes20;4879297 said:
    Can't find the answer to this so... tried the Blitz demo, not my thing and that's ok. But can I buy the 4 songs I want for RB3 without buying the whole stupid game? Will this be a DLC for the folks who want a music game and not regress to Pole Position?
    nope, gotta buy the whole thing.

but think about it, you might even enjoy some song you thought wouldnt be as much fun. and if you rb instruments ever do break down or you don't have access to them you can still play all your songs!

and it really is a great price for 25 songs, normally 25 x $2 would cost you over 3 times as much!
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    edited September 2012
    ...and just add to jibberjabber's post, the game is actually quite fun, even for skeptics like myself, so give it a try. Even if youre a diehard rockband player, Sometimes it's fun to have a change of pace. Think of it less as a music game and more just a game that you get to use your own soundtrack for.
  • mythtakes20mythtakes20 Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    Tried it, like I said, not my thing, and don'y\t even like most of the songs. That's why I'm not spending 15 bucks, but I was hoping to get a few of the tunes.
  • mikeytsmikeyts Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    You'll have to decide whether you want to pay twice the normal price for those four songs since I strongly doubt that they'll be available any other way; like the other game exports (RB2, LRB, GDRB, etc) they're in a monolithic song pack file. You want four of the songs in Lego, you gotta buy Lego and pay the export fee--similar situation here.
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited September 2012
    you could always wait and hope for a discount someday