Songs are Up Already?

DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
edited September 2012 in The Rock Band Network
Was this supposed to happen? Or is this going to be something new they try were songs released before Tuesday comes up with the regular dlc tues, and songs released after tues come out Thursday? lol

Comments

• DeferredGalaxy3DeferredGalaxy3 Rising Star
    edited September 2012
    Dangimarocker;4881573 said:
    Was this supposed to happen? Or is this going to be something new they try were songs released before Tuesday comes up with the regular dlc tues, and songs released after tues come out Thursday? lol

Isn't today Tuesday?
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    DeferredGalaxy3;4881619 said:
    Isn't today Tuesday?

Yes.

Today is also Price Change Cluster**** Day, so don't take any behavior of anything today as indicative of any sort of pattern or change in policy.
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited September 2012
    I'm fairly sure that the early RBN store release is an error that happened while we were working on fixing a problem with the DLC release.

With that said, I'm disinclined to reverse it.

Happy Tuesday.
  • DeferredGalaxy3DeferredGalaxy3 Rising Star
    edited September 2012
    FairwoodStudios;4881625 said:
    Yes.

Today is also Price Change Cluster**** Day, so don't take any behavior of anything today as indicative of any sort of pattern or change in policy.

Just wondering, is the Price Change Day only today? If it is, then I'm doomed.
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    DeferredGalaxy3;4881714 said:
    Just wondering, is the Price Change Day only today? If it is, then I'm doomed.

No. See this thread: http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231834
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited September 2012
    HMXLachesis;4881639 said:
    I'm fairly sure that the early RBN store release is an error that happened while we were working on fixing a problem with the DLC release.

With that said, I'm disinclined to reverse it.

Happy Tuesday.
    Well thank you anyway!