Milestone Thread

zegsigmazegsigma Opening Act
edited October 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Like the title suggests, post your milestones here weather it be......

Total score milestone - number of songs played, total star count, coins/cred count gold stars goals complete.

Think you have hit an impressive number then post your milestone down below and keep up to date with others.

Comments

• zegsigmazegsigma Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    hit 15k Blitz Credit - 115k Blits coin..
  • VampIncVampInc Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    Career score atm 258,362,641 gold stars 500 blitz coins 500,000+ blitz credit 119,690
    PSN leaderboard number atm 3
    edited September 2012
    VampInc;4882664 said:
    Career score atm 258,362,641 gold stars 500 blitz coins 500,000+ blitz credit 119,690
    PSN leaderboard number atm 3

very impressive

181 songs played
    50 GS
    120,050 blitz coins
    16,775 blitz cred, 927 total stars
    rank 66 on PS3
    edited September 2012
    Thank you Zegsigma, I need to update it though Latest career score is 307,728,114 with 504 gold stars :)
    Number 1 on PS3 Leader board
    edited September 2012
    VampInc;4882700 said:
    Thank you Zegsigma, I need to update it though Latest career score is 307,728,114 with 504 gold stars :)

oh dude that is 1 hell of an accomplishment, i doubt i will ever get top 25 but i think top 50 is within my reach if i keep going as much as i am at the moment, i am slowing down a lot at the moment cos i am doing goals and many of them involve playing songs i have already played but when i start the band ones i will be racing up the board again. should start gaining tomorrow, for now i am have re-do all rock band 1 songs for the goal.
    edited September 2012
    zegsigma;4882709 said:
    oh dude that is 1 hell of an accomplishment, i doubt i will ever get top 25 but i think top 50 is within my reach if i keep going as much as i am at the moment, i am slowing down a lot at the moment cos i am doing goals and many of them involve playing songs i have already played but when i start the band ones i will be racing up the board again. should start gaining tomorrow, for now i am have re-do all rock band 1 songs for the goal.
    I understand, I normally complete the goals the day of release if not the 2nd day. I'm curious what my top score will be, I still have about 500 songs left that I have yet played.
    edited September 2012
    well i started playing 4 days ago so i was not around to complete the goals as they came out so i have a lot of catching up to do. i have been doing only goals while playing apart from getting the PS trophies but apart from that i have only been going towards the goals, i have 29 complete so far but there is still a lot more to go so i will probably keep up to date in this forum as i get some more solid numbers of goal milestones
    edited September 2012
    Well keep playing, you will get there soon :)
    edited September 2012
    yea you too, keep up the good work man, stay at the top for as long as you can man, best place to be.
  • KEWBKEWB Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Well, with the sale going on I ended up completing my collection of all pre-RB3 tracks listed under Metal (not including RBN). That's something.
    edited September 2012
    yea definatly, i hope the sale lasts cos at the moment i have no money to be able to buy songs. i have almost all of the pre-RB3 songs anyway but it would be nice to get the rest.
    edited September 2012
    VampInc;4882700 said:

i just read this back, i skimmed it the first time and i did not realize you said 504 GS that is crazy i thought it was 504 songs played or something, i am getting GS on 1 in every 4 songs or something atm i think. the total count is climbing but very slowly
    edited September 2012
    zegsigma;4883114 said:
    i just read this back, i skimmed it the first time and i did not realize you said 504 GS that is crazy i thought it was 504 songs played or something, i am getting GS on 1 in every 4 songs or something atm i think. the total count is climbing but very slowly

lol yea it's 520 GS now. I have the most of all my friends, I wonder if anyone has any more than that?
    edited September 2012
    Milestone:

1,000 Total Stars
    edited September 2012
    just hit 20,000 Blitz Cred
  • Groudon199Groudon199 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
    edited September 2012
    Songs Played: 567
    Gold Star Songs: 505
    Blitz Coins: 298,555
    Career Score: 289,333,517 (last I checked, 8th on XBL)
    Blitz Cred: 66,605
    Total Stars: 3,338
  • zage1337zage1337 Rising Star
    edited September 2012
    VampInc;4883119 said:
    lol yea it's 520 GS now. I have the most of all my friends, I wonder if anyone has any more than that?

Damn I only have

159 Gold Stars
    213 Songs Played (a bunch are powerupless runs)
    2,630 Blitz Coins (I'm JUST now starting goals)
    90,790,002 Career Score
    54,935 Blitz Cred
    edited September 2012
    just hit 150k Blitz Coins
    edited September 2012
    passed 100mil total score. 101.56 now but i did not check between plays.
  • Epsilon82Epsilon82 Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    Vampinc, did you happen to play some keys only songs lately? Because I've been watching the leaderboard fairly closely on PS3, and you seemed to jump from around 4th to 1st extremely quickly.

I did it, and I moved from 7th to 3rd in like 10 minutes, and I have to admit I feel a little dirty about it. But the fact that Harmonix obviously knew of this exploit (since they blocked the pinball achievement within it) and left it in means that I suppose it's fair game. But I still kind of wish I hadn't done it...
    edited September 2012
    Yes i did Epsilon and I don't feel bad about it honestly, I have lots of friends on the leader board and when I looked at the key songs I noticed they had already had a score on the charts. Higher than my score after I played it honestly. So no I don't feel bad at all. Any music is fair game, if it's on the PS3. The bottom line is who ever has the MOST songs will end up at the number 1 spot. They know this and it maybe why they had the sale for people to buy more songs. If someone really wants to be on the top of the leader board then they will pay for songs they don't care about just to achieve there goal. Hidden motive from Harmonix? Who knows or cares, I still have over 400 songs that I have not touched yet. So I have plenty more to play, I know some people who only have about 500 songs if that.... Ever played rock band online? How many people did you meet who had nothing but the base songs? I met more than I would like to remember... So those people never have a chance to place in the top of the boards. It's not fair if you look at it like that either, but it's the way they made the game.
  • Epsilon82Epsilon82 Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    Yeah, I'm inclined to agree, vamp. Some people find this kind of thing odious, but honestly, I've never felt bad in the slightest about spending so much money on Rock Band because I genuinely feel I get my money's worth. And then Blitz came out and suddenly I look like a genius for having all that pre-existing content. :-)

I do kind of wish that they would at least include a career score for the base Blitz songs, and things like coin and cred scores, so that you could get a better sense of who is actually really good at the game versus who just plays what they have the most, etc.

But I don't have a problem with Harmonix structuring the game to maximize the impetus to buy more songs. That's how they make money, and they sure as hell deserve every penny I've given them, in my book at least.
    edited September 2012
    I agree Epsilon, I have given them so much money since rb1. I have had multiple instruments over the years and now I have the pro drums, pro guitar, and keyboard for the ps3. I have the basic set and keyboard for the 360, and I have the basic set for the wii. Not to mention my library of songs.....
    But I have rocksmith as well and I have bought a few songs for that. I don't mind spending the money, it's something I do for fun and my family does for fun. Some say these types of games are dead, I don't feel that way nor do I care. I enjoy it and that's all that matters to me personally.
    But yes I agree, maybe a leader board from the basic songs that came with the game, or coins, credits etc..
    edited September 2012
    well i am close but i have to stop for the night, i am currently rank 51, only a few hundred k off rank 50, i will easy get it tomorrow seeing as i am getting at least 5 mil a day, i am slowed down a lot by the goals, i am more focused on them than i should be at this point, as long as every goal released is always available there is no need for me to go at them the way i have, some require playing songs multiple times cos i have not read them all and the same song comes up a few times across several goals, its a bit annoying.

i will finish the goals i have left already started and then start playing every song i can. i do hope they continue with the goals though and bring more out every week.

i will never get 100% goals because of the hard goal is hard, i cannot gold star every song in blitz. there is no way i will be able to for the foreseeable future and i really dont want to waste time repeating songs over and over again while i still have songs i have not yet played.

when i finally play every song i own, then i might go for that goal but at the moment i think i want to focus on leader board rank and not getting more coins seeing as i almost have 180k and i doubt i will run out while playing my track list.

if an interesting goal comes out i will probably do it but not while they are just get 30 stars from this band. its not really a goal so much as just play the game.
    edited September 2012
    just hit 200k blitz coins!!!!!!!!!
    edited September 2012
    I'm still number one on the PS3 leader boards :)
    I broke 600 gold stars tonight
    I have over 568,000 coins
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Ok, how do you find out where you are on the leaderboard for total score? I know mine isn't that high, but i'm still happy with my scores :)

212 songs played
    143 Gold stars
    56,965 blitz coins
    32,580 blitz cred
    1,200 stars total
    62,643,753 career score
    edited September 2012
    [QUOTE=Munnchy;4886033]Ok, how do you find out where you are on the leaderboard for total score? I know mine isn't that high, but i'm still happy with my scores :)

You can either view from the main page of the game, click on leader board or you can visit the Rock Band World app on facebook and it's on the main page.
  • WimbernutsWimbernuts Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    Cracked top 75 on PS3 leaderboards
    Broke 100,000,000 career score
    Over 2,000 total stars
    And quickly running out of songs to play
    edited September 2012
    i have broken rank 50 twice now cos whenever i come back in the morning i am kicked down a few ranks. my mission is to stay below 50, gonna take a long time.