My Shopping Cart in Rock Band Blitz?

Narducci19Narducci19 Unsigned
edited September 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
Has anyone else had any luck having the My Shopping Cart feature from Rock Band World show up in Blitz? When I access the store in Blitz and go to the shopping cart it shows zeros on every category, indicating I have no songs in my shopping cart, and if I try to select one of the categories the whole store crashes, and it kicks me back to the main game menu. I'm on Xbox, btw. Just trying to find an easier way to give Harmonix large amounts of my money with the new price drops on dlc.

Comments

• Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    It "works" for me on PS3, but it seems to reload the entire library when I return from the store. It's completely unresponsive for about 25 seconds, which was pretty disturbing the first two times and just annoying after I figured out was going on. I strongly prefer to do multiple purchases through the PS Store, that way it only spends 25 seconds loading songs ONCE (when I start up Blitz again). I do have a bunch of songs listed in my Shopping Cart, but now I just pull it up in Facebook as a reminder list while I'm in the store.

Does the 360 also take more than a couple of seconds to load "big" DLC holdings every time you boot up? It's quicker than the original Blitzification processes, and probably a little bit quicker than the RB3 load time, but certainly not instantaneous.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    I can't get it to work in PS3. The in-Blitz store tells me I need to link my Facebook account (and there's a Message to that effect as well)... but I have already done that (entered the in-game code in the RBW app) ... song tracking and goals and coins and everything are linked just fine between Blitz and RBW, it's just the store and one nagging messagebox message that doesn't seem to agree.
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited September 2012
    Well, it USED to work for me, for sure, but like I said I found the experience ... sub-optimal. I'll check again tonight to see if it got FUBAR'd for me as well.
  • Groudon199Groudon199 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
    edited September 2012
    Also on 360, and I've been having the same issue.
  • Skippy DeluxeSkippy Deluxe Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    On 360 with the same issue. It's never worked for me, but the first time I actually put songs in my cart was just a couple days ago. Someone on Reddit noticed the same thing and a HMX dev said they were going to look into it.
    edited September 2012
    Response from HMX developer "nordee" on Reddit:
    Ooops, we broke it. Sorry. Thanks for letting us know.
    We're working on a fix. We'll get a fix up on the servers as soon as we can, but it might several days.
  • HMXFedHMXFed Harmonix Developer
    edited September 2012
    Skippy Deluxe;4883278 said:
    Response from HMX developer "nordee" on Reddit:

It's fixed now.
    edited September 2012
    Wow, that was quick! Thanks!
  • Narducci19Narducci19 Unsigned
    edited September 2012
    Still not working for me, although the issue has changed. Now when I select Shopping Cart in Blitz it just gives me a message saying "Fill with songs using Rock Band World on Facebook." Only I have already filled my shopping cart on Facebook, Blitz just isn't communicating with that list. I've tried adding and removing songs to "jog" the connection but Blitz just keeps saying "Fill with songs using Rock Band World on Facebook" and having no songs listed. So frustrating.
  • zegsigmazegsigma Opening Act
    edited September 2012
    the store in rock band blitz never worked for me i just loaded up rock band 3 and purchesed things from that store cos whenever i try and search for songs in the blitz store it says my rock band central connection has been lost and send me back to the root menu.

i am on ps3.