New goals 9/25/12

SheSaidSheSaidSheSaidSheSaid Washed Up
edited October 2012 in Rock Band Blitz
I wasn't gonna do this anymore, but WTH, it's worth having a thread for each week's batch of goals rather than people making their own threads for each one.

Community Goal: Let's All Play Prog Songs! 100,000 stars required, 3500 coins is the reward.

Easy '90s - Get 12 stars on any '90s songs. (1,000 coins)

Medium Nirvana - Get 30 stars on any Nirvana songs. (2,000 coins)

Doolittle - Play through the album. (5,000 coins)

Drum Challenge - Five-star "Constant Motion" by Dream Theater, "Take No Prisoners" by Megadeth, "The Perfect Drug" by Nine Inch Nails, "Kool Thing" by Sonic Youth, and "Young Man Blues" by The Who. Must be completed in Blitz only. (5,000 coins)

Master of Metallica - Gold-star the three Metallica songs in the Rock Band DLC catalog. Can only be attempted solo and must be completed in Blitz only. (3,000 coins)

Play for Long Time - Five-star "I Heard it Through the Grapevine" by CCR, "The Camera Eye" by Rush, The Who's Super Bowl S-mashup, "Child in Time" by Deep Purple, "Do You Feel Like We Do?" (Live) by Peter Frampton, "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" by Iron Maiden, "Heart of the Sunrise" by Yes, and "Ghost of Perdition" by Opeth. (The songs are all over 10 minutes in length; 6,000 coins)

Scavenger Hunt - The Rock Band Toolbox:
Alright, you've got a rock monument to build. Hope you've got the right tools for the job! (group size up to 3 players)
Five mystery songs, 3500 coins.

Unless I'm mistaken about how teaming up for goals works, this next one is impossible:

Medium Oasis - Earn 30 stars on Oasis songs. But only four are playable in Blitz, right? "Rock 'n' Roll Star" isn't? This website's artist page for Oasis only lists four songs. You can't get 30 stars on four songs. Does the same song count multiple times if completed by different people in a group? Is this a goal to twist people's arms into teaming up for something? 2,000 coins...in theory.

Comments